• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Passow’s (Iggy) Grow Log 7-16-2009 – MASSIVE Pictures

Everything is coming along nice IGGY. When do you harvest that lion's tale and is there any prep work involved afterward? The hops are growing nicely. Although I must admit I would have pictured you positioning the ropes they grow on into some crazy design. I guess that would make harvesting a bit more difficult.

Josh said:
Everything is coming along nice IGGY. When do you harvest that lion's tale and is there any prep work involved afterward?
Harvest the leavesor flowers at any time, dehydrate, smoke. :lol:

Josh said:
Although I must admit I would have pictured you positioning the ropes they grow on into some crazy design. I guess that would make harvesting a bit more difficult.
Ya, too much work, need it simple and stupid.

Nice garden Jon...

I have one super datil ripe. It is the first pod on the plant and looks like a fatalii...

I will be curious as to what your pods look like when they start to produce and ripen...

AlabamaJack said:
Nice garden Jon...

I have one super datil ripe. It is the first pod on the plant and looks like a fatalii...

I will be curious as to what your pods look like when they start to produce and ripen...

AJ, you do know that the "Super Datil" isn't a true Datil?

no sir...I didn't....sure as the heck looks like a Fatalii to me...or at least a cross

Nice work Jon...you're garden looks marvelous!!! Have you been noticing how cool the weather has been lately? Is it also affecting your garden the same as here? I mean, I have loads of pods and tomatoes, but nothing is ripening up.

Well nice looking plants. Also, can't wait to sample some of your home-brew made from your home hops. Now that's taking home-brew to whole new level!

AlabamaJack said:
no sir...I didn't....sure as the heck looks like a Fatalii to me...or at least a cross

That's exactly what I thought when I saw the pics of a super.

I can't find the pdf online now; good thing I saved it to my drive when I was doing some Datil research.

I uploaded it here.

Search for super in the pdf document or just read the whole text, pretty interesting. ;)

imaguitargod said:
Harvest the leavesor flowers at any time, dehydrate, smoke. :lol:

Ya, too much work, need it simple and stupid.

Sounds simple enough let me know how it goes.

As for the hops, not stupid at all. Your way is practical. I was just busting you.

AlabamaJack said:
Nice garden Jon...

I'll keep you updated. Thanks for the seeds. Hey, are you leaves light green on your plant?

Pepperfreak said:
Nice work Jon...you're garden looks marvelous!!! Have you been noticing how cool the weather has been lately? Is it also affecting your garden the same as here? I mean, I have loads of pods and tomatoes, but nothing is ripening up.
Ya, I'm at the same level, but on that token, my plants are loving the weather growth wise.

Pepperfreak said:
Well nice looking plants. Also, can't wait to sample some of your home-brew made from your home hops. Now that's taking home-brew to whole new level!
Thanks. In order to try the brew however, we have to meet up ;)

imaguitargod said:
Hey, are you leaves light green on your plant?

lighter than my other plants...

Back