• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest Pasta Throwdown RULES

This was an april fools joke? Well shit, you know how long it took me to get the ink out of the squid? YOu know how many times that little bastard sucked onto my arm? Not to mention I think I got the bends from when I was trying to catch it. I'm PISSED!

thehotpepper.com said:
Hehe. April Fools suckers. Let's see I got POTAWIE, and gasificada... WIN!

moyboy's reading it let's see if I get him lol.

The timestamp and different time zones f@#ked me up... I thought, there's no way THP would pull one after midday..........

After which I thought, THP has actually lost his marbles! Think of an excuse to get out of his eccentric little contest!

Yay I got moyboy toooooo LOLOLOL. And Blister go ahead and post it we want to see it :lol:

I could do fresh pasta that sticks to walls, and maybe find some squid ink, but, no meat and NO BOOZE??? No way. (BTW, I knew it was a joke the whole time)

thehotpepper.com said:
Yay I got moyboy toooooo LOLOLOL. And Blister go ahead and post it we want to see it :lol:

I probably wouldn't be so pissed about the whole thing if I had worn more than just a banana hammock when I was diving for the bloody squid. You know how hard it is to dive for, find and catch a squid in the interior of BC!? It's damn near impossible! I'm getting drunk tonight. I'm so disillusioned with THP. So disillusioned...

gasificada said:
The timestamp and different time zones f@#ked me up... I thought, there's no way THP would pull one after midday..........

After which I thought, THP has actually lost his marbles! Think of an excuse to get out of his eccentric little contest!
That's not what freaked me, it was the nude photos of Colbert and Daley!

Man, people were gettin worked on the April Fools fun today. In all seriousness, I've been enamored with squid ink pasta for awhile. Have had it at restaurants, never seen it around at any stores here though. Seen it made fresh once, you can do some pretty cool stuff w/ it.

I'm out for this throwdown. Its just too nice of a day for me to be inside, and I can't locate my pasta machine, or my squid ink:)

POTAWIE said:
I'm out for this throwdown. Its just too nice of a day for me to be inside, and I can't locate my pasta machine, or my squid ink:)

:lol:

Agreed. I have a "honey-do" list that has gotten bigger and bigger over the cold months, and it's time to own up to my promises.

paulky_2000 said:
:lol:

Agreed. I have a "honey-do" list that has gotten bigger and bigger over the cold months, and it's time to own up to my promises.

A "honey do" list instead of a Throwdown??! :rofl: Man that tiara is back, and with style! Enjoy! LOL

You already told us Retta wore the pants... and the tool belt. So what is your honey do list? Laundry? :lol:

thehotpepper.com said:
A "honey do" list instead of a Throwdown??! :rofl: Man that tiara is back, and with style! Enjoy! LOL

You already told us Retta wore the pants... and the tool belt. So what is your honey do list? Laundry? :lol:

I'm building her a set of cabinets for her kitchen. :P

She's good at a lot of home improvements, but I'm a better fabricator.....as bad as I hate to admit it!

Back