• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

PaulG 2020

More room on the grow shelf to spread out the chinenses:
D8640878-5DBC-4E66-BDA8-538A38867E77.jpeg

F75057B4-0EA7-4E61-9D0C-1052973D1B2B.jpeg

Paul, my friend, I should just stop visiting your glog altogether to avoid feeding my inferiority complex.

I'm just joking, ofcourse. Your plants are looking absolutely fantastic. You're pulling miles ahead! Can't wait to see what these mircales you perform will look like once summer's in full swing.

Mr.joe said:
That's easily possible, my purple thunder are the only ones I've photographed and they are the best looking ones
And beauties they are! I Hope they do very well for you.

b3rnd said:
Paul, my friend, I should just stop visiting your glog altogether to avoid feeding my inferiority complex.

I'm just joking, ofcourse. Your plants are looking absolutely fantastic. You're pulling miles ahead! Can't wait to see what these mircales you perform will look like once summer's in full swing.
Thanks, Bernd! Your own grow is getting underway
in good fashion, as well. No need for inferiority complex
on your part! Thanks for growing out the Purple Thunder
and Trippaul Threat  this season.

Inoks said:
Going great! Pros Be pros!

You are too kind, Risto! But thanks for the positive vibe!
Good to see your own grow getting underway now that
the plants are settled in.

The first mention I see of the name Purple Thunder here was 19 May 2019. A web search of Thor's Thunderbolt doesn't bring up a lot, and unfortunately, most of it is undated... but Chilli Seedz claims to have developed it. They mention it was named by Ross Barber. If you wanted to find out when it was named/developed, that'd probably be a good place to start.

It took a little more work, but it looks like this post on Pinterest was created 29 Jul 2018. So it would seem Thor's Thunderbolt was being sold under that name at least that early.

[edit:
duck-icon.png
]

[edit 2: I thought that name sounded familiar. Ross Barber is an admin on a Phenos & Crosses Facebook group.]

Moved the rocotos out to the greenhouse a couple
of days ago to make room on the garage grow table.

Back row, Tatiana Yellow - Cane Dog, Peruvian Red Rocoto, F4.
Front row, San Andres Orange - Cane Dog, Ecuador Red, Stettoman:
1789D78D-65CB-4F9A-9BAC-5EF6C017F587.jpeg

Back