• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

Pee'd fire the other day after some hot wings ... why?

gasificada said:
Has anyone ever peed beer after drinking lots of beer.......?
hehehee... i was saying just the other day.. (after a big night).. that you know you probably drank too much if you get up in the morning and your pee smells like beer... hmmm... maybe TMI :D:D

Same as if you smoke too much ganja, the smells comes through the pores of your skin.

So i have heard...

texas blues said:
IMO PF's powder is the eight wonder of the world! And forget worrying about the flaming pee....it'll downright singe all the shorthairs off too!! It's kryptonite!!!

Agree with you about PF's powders.
My pantry reeks of wonderful aroma of exotic peppers whenever I open it.
I am gonna use them after I come back from India.

Coming to flaming pee, I have experienced that with some fresh green peppers like Sannams. Funny thing is, with super hots, I have never got that.
May be it has got something to do with other Hydrocapsaicins.

NJA

I've brought up the stream of fire many months ago, the only time I get the fire stream is when I eat hotter than usual hot n' sour soup.

chilehunter said:
that didnt work for me with HOT n' sour soup

Yeah....I suppose the heat would push through the beer no matter how much you drank....

....but I'll keep trying.....you know....for scientific purposes....;)

gasificada said:
Has anyone ever peed beer after drinking lots of beer.......?

I have had enough coffeee that my pee smells like coffee:shocked: so then I know I need to catch up on drinking water!

Celeste, when I am at the bookstore I can tell who's had coffee there. They seem to sweat it.

ultravista, I had asparagus at least once daily for six days and never had an unusual smell from it.

Back