• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

Pee'd fire the other day after some hot wings ... why?

Less than 50% of human population can smell the nastiness of asparagus urine. There have been studies done over many years regarding it. I make sure not to flush the urinal, as I want to share my glorious essence with the masses. It seems, by the numerous studies, that those that can smell the sulphurous odor have a higher intelligence quotient. Man, that just makes life worth living, cause it STINKS!

Hi guys, sorry for being so specific but a buddy and I went for some really hot wings and I noticed in the middle of the night when I got up for a number 1, that it felt like there was acid or fire leaving my body and of course burning from the pepper afterwards. I spoke with my friend and I joked about that and he said it was the same for him. Never had this happen before this incident and same for my buddy.

Last night I made habanero pizza which was very firey and I was fine with that. So would would have set the wings I had apart? Maybe the kind of extract used? BTW the place was wildwings in Oshawa (Ontario, Canada). Wings were called "She's a hottie" ... incase any of you have tried if you're from around here. (hottest wings I've had were at Duff's in Toronto - Armageddon)

http://www.bestchickenwings.com/web_new/images/Dine_in_2009.pdf

Anyway it was NOT a fun experience and I dont ever want to go through that again. LOL.
alright I didn't really know where to stick this topic so it's here for now. I was looking the other day and found this out: Quaker Steak and Lube is having a contest where the winner gets free wings for not 1 but 3 years. It's called their Triple Atomic Tough Challenge.

alright I didn't really know where to stick this topic so it's here for now. I was looking the other day and found this out: Quaker Steak and Lube is having a contest where the winner gets free wings for not 1 but 3 years. It's called their Triple Atomic Tough Challenge.

jeeze contour! if any pepper makes me piss fire i'm not gonna eat it anymore. that would suck! they have a duffs in toronto now! that's awsome! i used to live about 6 minutes from the one in buffalo. they are so much better than anchor bar! your right about the armageddon wings. those are hot! but they never made me have the burnin whizz!

i don't usually pee fire unless i had stones passing through me. i generally poop fire if i eat something hot. lol.

Back