• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Penny's Glog....sort of :)

Hey everyone,

I've been posting away in other people's Glogs, and I thought it was time to show off my gardens, so its not really so much of a Glog as it is pics....if this is in the wrong spot, please feel free to move it to the appropriate spot Mods...

compmodder26 said:
Mother Nature sucks sometimes.  I thought we had the craziest weather swings here in Kentucky.  I see that we definitely  have competition!

You got that right, between the weather yesterday and my ever present aphids. :mope: .....this spring plant out cant happen fast enough. :dance:

+1 on 265!

I lived in NY until 1978, and that was cold enough.

Escape was imminent :shh:

I been working on it, hope the hot air will be there by the afternoon :D

Hey Penny-
Great idea to sink those cups in the cardboard to stabilize them- a big tray /tupperware full of cups is a dangerous thing in a dominoes kinda way. This is one thing  I am very well acquainted with....

Looks like you're rolling along for a banner season, despite all the weather!August in Louisiana/Texas , will have you dreaming deliriously for SNOW! :rofl:
But only dreaming...kinda like I used to dream of Texas heat in February when I lived in Winterpark, Co(around 10,000' ish)!
I hope the sun shines brightly soon enough for you...
Have a good one-
DJ

What medium do you start your tomatoes in.  I started mine March 15th and they are two foot tall already.  I need to slow these things down in the future.

Hi Penny.  Here's a little update on your awesome tomato seeds.  
I've been trying to find some info on the varieties you sent, but can't
seem to find any through google searches.  I imagine most are indeterminate
varieties.  Do you know of a catalogue or some other source that might have
info about these varieties?  Anyway here are 10 of the starts.  They have 
taken over half of the grow shelf in a cool way!  Roots are poking out the bottom
of the cups, and they want to be transplanted.  I hope I can just plant them right
out into the containers in the next week or two w/o having to go to an intermediate
size pot first.

Thanks for these great seeds, Penny.  My wife is very excited to try them out!
_DSC1436a_zps5590191c.jpg

Back