• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Pepper Joe's At it Again

Yep sure did. Not sure whether it was becauce I was banging on about this 'made up pepper' -Naga Morich or because Guy & I were selective with who we sent seeds too ;-)

Its a strange place

darlochileman said:
Yep sure did. Not sure whether it was becauce I was banging on about this 'made up pepper' -Naga Morich or because Guy & I were selective with who we sent seeds too ;-)

Its a strange place

Now that IS funny. Gardenweb blows anyway...don't sweat it. The people that are there are fine for the most part, I just prefer this format better. Ya know, the newer forum style.
People are always gonna be like that where ever you go, you gotta just ignore and kill em with kindness. Ignorance is bliss for some people.

Damn I feel blissful today.....

Pepper-Guru said:
Well, the Hoyt Saxton Red Pumpkins are the only ones that I have ever seen let alone grown, so I can tell you, they are the biggest, thickest fleshed, best tasting, most "pumpkinish" looking chinense there is.

Hoyt Saxton Red Pumpkins - those sound amazing - are they available anywhere?

Beautiful pods PepperGuRu. Those pods do look different from my plant last year. Can't wait to grow them.

Mark, nice to see you back posting. I sure do remember the hassle you took. Stupid people. They are everywhere. Every forum has someone causing issues. I still can't believe how you and Guy were hassled and furthermore I CANNOT BELIEVE you were banned from GW..lol.

I've seen some real pricks on there never get banned. Go figure. Hope your season goes well Mark. Keep us updated.

Chris

Back