• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

Pepper People are the Best

D3monic hooked me up with some of his sauces. Thanks a lot man, they look delicious!

Voodoo priest will be opened first, since that caught the eye of the Mrs., who loves Scotch Bonnets.

Attachments

• 20181028_163729.jpg
    20181028_163729.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 53
Thegreenchilemonster said:
D3monic hooked me up with some of his sauces. Thanks a lot man, they look delicious!

Voodoo priest will be opened first, since that caught the eye of the Mrs., who loves Scotch Bonnets.
Oh wow, they got there early. Wasnt supposed to be until Monday.

The voodoo priest was just bottled last weekend so expect the flavor to mellow out some. Was snacking on some today with crackers, pepperoni and wasabi. Was a nice combo. Lmk what the sauce is lacking ect.

That would have been nice but I appreciate that you did not send any unsolicited, I do get way more than I can handle! If it's arranged beforehand it's easier for me to make time, like I tried SL's steak sauce etc. So sure I will take you up on it when the time is right thanks!

D3monic said:
I wanted to send you some as well but Im sure you got more laying around than you will ever get to taste. If you do see a test batch that does catch your eye though let me know
Heloooo

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

Walchit said:
Hey I only asked for a couple seeds man!

attachicon.gif
20181029_180540.jpg

Wife checked the mail just in time for that voodoo priest to go on some tacos!

Thank you very much. When I get some labels done I will return the favor. And feedback will be headed your way soon

Awesome, hopefully it went well on the tacos. I had some on nachos and a burrito and it was pretty good. Think the batch needs a little more raisins and mustard powder but all in all it tastes pretty similar to the batch I made last winter

Ashen said:
Canada post took longer than guaranteed with the box of peppers I got from Brandon(BSH) awhile back and some of them were DOA. I told him not to worry, but he wanted to send some more to make up for it.

This nice little mix pack showed on Thursday.

Thanks Brandon :)

attachicon.gif
_20181027_122110.JPG

I really think CP was really taking they're time with moving mail around the country the past month or so with negotiations moving abit slower then they all would have liked im sure. I was sending stuff that was only a couple hour drive from me and was taking 5-6 business days compaired to the normal 2-3 it normally took.

Class act to resend some new stuff!!

Malarky said:
Thanks for the beautiful fall card and seeds Eric. Makes my 2019 even more difficult to plan

Least I can do, Matt! If you remember, you introduced me to the PDreadies and my first Rocotos, a couple of my favorites.

Those Big Jims hung like bunches of bananas even with the low maintenance grow, you should get a great crop. My test germ was 100% (5 out of 5).

Back