• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

Pepper People are the Best

Twisted taco was the batch I realized you have to fill the bottles a little fuller lol. I hope you like them. I added more honey and some raw cane sugar to the batch 2 of country Bhumpkin. It seemed too hot, now its milder than I would have liked to have it. Hopefully by batch 3 or 4 I will get it figured out lol. I got lucky on batch one and didn't measure the peppers properly

Been "served" again!  Thanks Walchit  :cheers:   I won't hold off so long this time in trying them... they all look and sound killer.  PPATB !

walchit.jpg

Was holding off a bit to not detract from the Secret Satan thread, but decided it was long enough and besides, I am ready to try some of this stuff! Big ol' southern shout out to Rajun Gardener  :cheers:
Couldn't believe the box when I opened it. Contrary to the old southern saying (that it couldn't be done) he somehow managed to "put 20 lbs of sh*t in a 5 lb. sack." Good 
"sh*t" in this case. Very generous sir and I am most grateful. Merry Christmas bud!  Indeed, without question PPATB!

rajun2.jpg

Just ran out to the mailbox to see if any of the last minute gifts came that we're waiting for, for the kids, and look what I found!!! :woohoo:

IMG_7763.JPG

IMG_7762.JPG

This was the only package in the mailbox, so this goes without saying, but my wife was NOT as pleased as I was! ;) :rofl:

Thank you VERY much, Crispee-FL!!! Definitely unexpected and totally unnecessary, man! I'm really liking the new label on the Caribbean sauce, and the ingredients list in Test Batch No. 4 looks bomb!

Thanks again, Chris! Wishing you all the best for 2019, and a happy and safe holiday season to you and your family!!! :party:

PPATB

MikeUSMC said:
Just ran out to the mailbox to see if any of the last minute gifts came that we're waiting for, for the kids, and look what I found!!! :woohoo:

attachicon.gif
IMG_7763.JPG
attachicon.gif
IMG_7762.JPG

This was the only package in the mailbox, so this goes without saying, but my wife was NOT as pleased as I was! ;) :rofl:

Thank you VERY much, Crispee-FL!!! Definitely unexpected and totally unnecessary, man! I'm really liking the new label on the Caribbean sauce, and the ingredients list in Test Batch No. 4 looks bomb!

Thanks again, Chris! Wishing you all the best for 2019, and a happy and safe holiday season to you and your family!!! :party:

PPATB more than welcome! Enjoy it.... Test Batch 4 is scary hot and scary delicious. Merry Christmas

WarrantMan said:
The label looks great! That Mango-Pineapple Caribbean is going places, on point in every regard. A truly great product!  :cheers:
never fear my friend I hear Crispee Kringle May be somewhere in North Charleston sometime today! Lol Merry Christmas Reggie

Back