• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

Pepper People are the Best

Cachucha talked about a pepper he was growing that sounded interesting, so I mentioned he should save seed to trade/offer/sell/spread, he then told me he had extra and mailed me some. :dance:

Pepper people are the best!  Thank you Cachucha. :cheers: :clap:
Plus, he mailed them to me in a 5 1/2 floppy disk mailer.  Took me back to my college days. :D :drunk: :high: :whistle: :seeya:

edited to corrrect word usage and spelling! D'oh, the wrong word spelled correctly isn't caught by spell check.

I'm a pack rat, but I did throw out all my old 5" floppies.  Just too much crap, and will never go back to them.  Now, if I could just manage that with the other 99% of the crap around here, I could find things easier.
dragonsfire said:
LOL, still got my 5" 3" floppies :)

Pepper people are the best! 

Walchit (Andy) thank you for the seed extremely kind of you .... 2019 list nearly completed now

c2f5a6e372aa4478f6d00b3376909c5c.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Another envelope from the States ... this time a big shout out to Fauxton ( L C. Walton ) can’t thank you enough ... Pepper people are certainly the best

a9ec2d15793971173878f876eb61d4dc.jpg

The lunar eclipse has certainly worked for me now to sow ... too cloudy here in Southern England to catch a glimpse but seen the news and they showed pictures from Los Angeles and it was awesome

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It's official.

International borders are no restriction for the law.

I have been served.

1.jpg

I received a wonderful package today, sauces and salt, and a few other bits to go with the theme.

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

I love the packaging Reggie, it really sets the whole cop theme off.

It was almost a shame to have to open them.

There will be many a great bbq happening with this lot.

Thanks Reggie,

PPATB

bob65,

Glad everything arrived intact. Indeed the honor is mine. 

On a more personal note, some years ago I encountered a situation that damn near cost me my life. It turned out to be a blessing. I discovered that some things I once thought very important actually mattered little, and other things I thought not so much about suddenly became very important. The latter I hold very dear. You get one time 'round. As long as I have breath, those within my circle will be blessed as I, within my means to make it so. 

Hope you enjoy it all my friend!   :cheers:

Reggie

bob65 said:
It's official.

International borders are no restriction for the law.

I have been served.

attachicon.gif
1.jpg

I received a wonderful package today, sauces and salt, and a few other bits to go with the theme.

attachicon.gif
2.jpg

attachicon.gif
3.jpg

attachicon.gif
4.jpg

attachicon.gif
5.jpg

I love the packaging Reggie, it really sets the whole cop theme off.

It was almost a shame to have to open them.

There will be many a great bbq happening with this lot.

Thanks Reggie,

PPATB
you`re going to like the sauces.  i can say the two i have tried so far are superb.  :clap:  :cheers:

I'm going to have to get my hands on a few of those sauces too. I've seen a few posts about them.

Now a huge shout-out to CraftyFox, he sent me some seeds that I can't wait to start in about a week. Just ads a few more to the list this year thanks again buddy. The packaging was pretty awesome too. I'll take note of it and probably start using a similar technique.

PPATB

Ghost Pepper Revolution said:
Radicals? Are they off pheno pods or something?
copypasta: In botany, the radicle is the first part of a seedling (a growing plant embryo) to emerge from the seed during the process of germination. The radicle is the embryonic root of the plant, and grows downward in the soil (the shoot emerges from the plumule). Above the radicle is the embryonic stem or hypocotyl, supporting the cotyledon(s)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radicle

but that cross is pretty Rad too  :cool: 
i grew out seeds from both  96Strat, and JCW10TC. I only saved and shared seeds from the chinense phenos displaying the large bleeding calyx
Though all the variations I grew still tasted great and were plenty hot, they all tended to go soft very quickly after fully ripening  :neutral:  so should probably be put on the dehydrator or into food / sauce or frozen for saucing later, rather soon after harvesting. Unless you live in a climate they can just dry on the plant.

Back