• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

Pepper People are the Best

Speaking of great threads how about a great chiliwoman. Pia( Sanarda) hooked me up with some tasty peppers last night. I had never dabbled in a yellow congo. Super tasty pepper. Can't wait to try the udder peppers.

IMG_3936.jpg

Also received some amazing sauce and peanut brittle from Todd (Tmudder).
His sauces are off the chain insain and the peanut brittle is like no sweet I have ever had. Super nutty followed by a sweet nice burn.

IMG_3931.jpg

thanks lando... package made it safely last week... got lost in the mail mix

30D51604-1492-4479-8927-B8DEFA722687-7202-0000029603AE057C.jpg

nicely sealed as always... soon as a remove the tape... PoooF... HAAAAChOoOOOoO

Here we go again. Out of the blue I get another kind and generous person to send me some fresh pods. These are special too, Fatalii's! Plus they snuck in a huge yellow 7 Pot and some evil looking pimply red beast.

DSC024612300x1725.jpg

Thank you friend.

[sup]Simply-[/sup]

[sup]PepperPeopleRock[/sup]

:BOLD:

Here's what a few of the pods I was sent turned into.

DSC024632300x1725.jpg

The darker four on the left are mainly Chocolate Bhut Jolokias and Chocolate Trinidad Scorpions. Among the other ingredients I added a couple of fresh plums.

The four on the right are mostly Jamaican Squash Peppers with a few 7 Pots, T. Scorpions and pears among other ingredients.

Pretty happy with the way they both turned out. It amazes me how many peppers it takes to makes these four, five ounce woozies. I need to stop the reduction part a little earlier.

Thanks again to all the great folks on the site.

Here's what happened to the pods that Brian sent me. I added a few Lemon Drops, WbjW pods from AISPES, and a few Ghost peppers also from AISPES. This bunch is on the thin side. I allowed the mash to sit on a very fine strainer for a while and used the run off. The mash I had left has been combined with a mash I had left over from the red sauce above. Haven't figured out what I'm going to do with that yet. Open to suggestions.

DSC024712300x1725.jpg

You're right on the nose Brian, they are the little woozies.

Kevin's powders look very cool. I dig the names he has for them. Wish I was that clever.

Here's what happened to the pods that Brian sent me. I added a few Lemon Drops, WbjW pods from AISPES, and a few Ghost peppers also from AISPES. This bunch is on the thin side. I allowed the mash to sit on a very fine strainer for a while and used the run off. The mash I had left has been combined with a mash I had left over from the red sauce above. Haven't figured out what I'm going to do with that yet. Open to suggestions.

DSC024712300x1725.jpg

That's liquid gold, Pat. Great job!

Back