• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

Pepper People are the Best

[sub]PS-[/sub]

[sub]Pepper People Rock! [/sub]

2012-12-04_18-36-26_496.jpg

Received some jelly from buddy . Good jelly maker....better person!!

Pepper people are beyond the best mofugging people on the planet. If I had it my way I would only socialize with chiliheads. My brother Wayright sent me an amazing gift. Took me days to figure out he sent it cause he is too damn hunble to admit it. This is gonna give me good luck on my first year of coaching flag football :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: Thank you my man!!!!!!!!!!
Go Gators :party:

photo-1877.jpg

2F3D16B7-1701-47B1-9798-D414318E0C89-4354-00000123F82957DD_zps7e69c4d0.jpg

So I just got this from a giveaway from pepperproblem. This is the most packed SFRB I've received. They didn't even fit on the plate without stacking them. I think this is at least the 8th or 9th giveaway Shawn has done this season. Shawn, thanks again. Pepper people really are the best.

This showed up in our PO box yesterday from one of our customers who I do not think is a member here but I want to give a shout out anyway. I have never had jerky that melted my face off until now.

Untitled by GhostPepperStore.com, on Flickr

If anyone out in Cali runs into this guy, make sure you pick some of this jerky up!

I just had the most amazing thing done. It wasn't necessarily heat related but it was related to THP and epic in its awesomeness. This particular person wished to remain anonymous so I will not go in to detail, but gawd damn pepper people are the best.

Thank you Gary (Windchicken) for the gorgeous Bonda Ma Jacques St. Lucia. What a great Christmas surprise! The most awesome gift of all is knowing someone is thinking about you from far away :)

Glad you got them. I had no luck with romys seeds (might of been me). No offense J. Just sharing the share. Don't worry. Saved some for. Myself

I got the powders and shakers today from a charity auction held by
Bodeen

I am sure this took a ton of time, between growing and drying, grinding etc. He did this to send Autisic kids fishing for the 1st time. Prizes and trophys are also handed out. pp
charity0021_zpsda6c71cc.jpg

pepperproblem, that auction prize is AWESOME! I don't usually follow the auctions so haven't seen this. Those powders are beautiful, and that spice rack is incredible. And the best part is thoe kids going fishing!

pepperpeoplerock!

Well nice see you post on her SL..

28B3E4B4-04D2-4FE8-A94D-0F38E1743AB2-4038-0000018A5D0F4853.jpg

Thanks. So far I've burned a couple people here at work. I've yet to try. Nice LUCas aroma!!

Thank you salsa lady!!!!

I thought she was gonna send me a ML of extract. Didn't know it was 1MILLION scoville extract. Lol that's 5oz!!!! Deng 1MiL and 1ML looks the same to me

I got the powders and shakers today from a charity auction held by
Bodeen

I am sure this took a ton of time, between growing and drying, grinding etc. He did this to send Autisic kids fishing for the 1st time. Prizes and trophys are also handed out. pp
charity0021_zpsda6c71cc.jpg

When you told me you were looking for different types for your tasting contest, I threw in some extras that I was hoping you didn't already have.

Hope you love the chocolate cayenne!!!! It has its own flavor.

Back