• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

Pepper People are the Best

Since about November, I have been getting seeds and also sending out as much as I can.  Here are some of the best at THP who I would like to thank for everything you do to make this a fun hobby.  Much appreciated!  You girls and guys rock!

fiogga, hybrid mode 01, kentishman, hogleg, sonka, evanwilliams1988, wildseed57, sporehead, fieryguitarist, sirhc76, smokemaster, juanitos, jcw10tc, freeportbum, slade122, mrbigglesworth. :fire:

Hope I didn't forget anyone I swapped with or who sent me stuff.

jim

Just want to give a big thankyou to Drew for his fantastic powders. These are some of the best powders ive ever had fantastic flavor. What can i say PEPPERFOLKS ARE THE BEST!!!!!! tHANKS AGAIN PEPPER NORTH!!!!!!!! :)
IMG_20160117_174226.jpg
IMG_20160117_174234.jpg

JoynersHotPeppers said:
Thanks 1010! I know I received this long ago but just now opened the box. I decided to clean up and area and learned I had about 40 new sauces I need to try. :)

12669560_1151753364858388_7915998173317605856_n.jpg

Haha…yes that was a long time ago.  I did the same about a month ago.  I am forcing myself to not buy or make anything else until I use some of the older stuff.  That smoked puree turned out pretty good and it is not super hot.  Thanks for the MW seeds.  Enjoy!

Just got my Christmas contest present box from Pookie. WOW!!! There is about a dozen items of pure awesome hotness!!!

Pretty dang easy to see why Cactus Pete's Ghost Biltong took a first place in the awards this year. Its some amazing stuff, unique flavor profile, and not for the faint of heart its pretty hot.

:cheers:  Thanks Boss!

PPATB

I just want to give a big SHOUT OUT TO PETER S have been a little depressed latley and i just got back from another visit to the VA really hate that place. When i get home i find a nice suprise from peter!!!!
A box full of incredible goodies jelly's and saucees and spice rubs amazing !!!!!
thankyou thankyou thankyou Peter really made my WEEK!!!! :). PETER youra prime example of why "PEPPER PEOPLE ARE THE BEST!!!!!! THANKYOU AGAIN MY FRIEND!!!!!!!!!!
IMG_20160222_085541.jpg
View attachment 33994 View attachment 33995
IMG_20160222_085341.jpg

The hottest pepper i have eaten so far i think is the Scotch Bonnet or Habanero. Ever since I've eaten the Scotch Bonnet, it has been my favorite!

Back