• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

Pepper People are the Best

The bottom fell out of Boss's box ... see what I did there?

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1457111730.001248.jpg

Serious haul of goodies from THP ...

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1457111808.171436.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1457111818.916736.jpg

Thanks man!

randyp said:
  Thanks Kevin.The cumari pollux after reading what pepperlover had on their site is a nice brazilian wild pepper that I look forward to adding to my limited grow in Iowa.I am starting my 2nd batch of seeds this weekend and will be gladly planting these.
thanks again
randy
attachicon.gif
DSCF9362.jpg

That is from Kevin.  The Serlano's are the new growdown variety.

This place is so crazy!!!!!! Boss you are insane WOW THAT BOX WAS PACKED!!!!!!!!!!
My poor mailman that box must of set the scales at 10 pounds :) THP YOU ROCK JUST CAN'T THANK YOU ENOUGH. Sorry cap lock keeps sticking!!! hahahahahaaaaaaa
OOOHHHH Man love the jerky my two friends were over jerky is gone but was fantastic. hEATHER cant wait to make some bloody marys. And that coffee ancho powder will do nicely on my chuck roast and in to the smoker for a throwdown component.

ThankYou again THP was really to kind but absolutley made my DAY!!!!!
Thats why here we say "PEPPER PEOPLE ARE THE BEST!!!
IMG_20160304_150818.jpg
IMG_20160304_150909.jpg
IMG_20160304_150943.jpg

CAMERA couldn't fit everything in one photo :)

Finally got my gear (and my last care package) back from deployment!!! Plane broke down in several places and left us waiting for over a month...worse yet, it left a couple of our guys deployed for that extra time...all home now safe and sound!!! 

jKoAxwb.jpg

This final care package is from Scott at Luck Dog...very nice!!! I will be cracking in to a couple of these bottles today for sure!!! Thanks again to Bill (Rocketman) for coordinating all the amazing packages I received. 

Great to be home!!!!
Shane

stc3248 said:
Finally got my gear (and my last care package) back from deployment!!! Plane broke down in several places and left us waiting for over a month...worse yet, it left a couple of our guys deployed for that extra time...all home now safe and sound!!! 

jKoAxwb.jpg

This final care package is from Scott at Luck Dog...very nice!!! I will be cracking in to a couple of these bottles today for sure!!! Thanks again to Bill (Rocketman) for coordinating all the amazing packages I received. 

Great to be home!!!!
Shane
Their Very hot smoke roasted is probably my favorite out of all their sauces. Its warm but not overwhelmingly hot. (Maybe i have a high tolerance idk) But the flavor is amazing, especially on Chicken Tenders.

A big big thank you to my buddy Tom (cloudhand) for this AMAZING selection of rare seeds!!!

He had to send it twice cause the first batch got lost or confiscated, and i want to thank him so much for all his efforts!!!

30 minutes after checking my mail some seeds were already soaking!!! ;)

You're a great person Tom, thank you!

Pepper People are (by far) the best in the World!!!

Roberto

Back