• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

seeds Pepper X seeds

Bicycle808 said:
FWIW, i checked the puckerbutt site, and they are selling Pepper-X-infused Sasquatch jerky for $50/oz.  Right now, it's marked "sold out;"  i'll be checking back daily.
Fuck that! I didn't think they could pull a bigger dick move than selling a single chip for five bucks.

Ugh. I love AJDrew, but that "article" was some of the grossest shit I've ever tried to read.

Get yourself some real peppers, from a real grower. Amateur shit like this, really, should come free or thru trade from some dude who is like "let me know if they grow true, and lmk what you think, Dude.. thanks... "

Bicycle808 said:
Ugh. I love AJDrew, but that "article" was some of the broadest shit I've ever tried to read.

Get yourself some real peppers, from a real grower. Amateur shit like this, really, should come free or thru trade from some dude who is like "lett me know if they grow true, and lmk what you think, Dude.. thanks... "
I hate opening up an old can but when you get it from a pretty reliable source.

Sometimes when we know whats ture, you just got to stop believing in what your told and dig a little bit.
Sepecholatiion didn't come from thin air nor coincidence.
Just look at the creditability of the people stating their facts.

I read the article and I could see the discrepancy with the reapers parents. I feel that the reaper has to be from the Moruga or 7 pot family because both show the stingers. Id imagine that Ed C. would want the parents to be a mystery especially if those same ones play a part in pepper x. Honestly Id rather cross my own stuff and see what Frankenpepper I get lol.

Bicycle808 said:
You win, I'm the new guy.
Area code 70560, my info comes from close.

Its an argument that is on going and your either on one side or the other.
I agree to disagree, but bet that Pepper X never comes out and the closest thing you will see to it is a BMM.
But trust me, I'm not here to fight or argue, you win if that's what your looking for.
I'll buy you drink if we ever meet.

The hottest pepper out there, on or off record, will never be a mustard pod. Ed Currie is long-winded and so inconsistent that he's hard to trust.

As much as I love their sauces, it's not surprising that their newest hottest one has the initials TLDR.

Boarider said:
You win, I'm the new guy.
Area code 70560, my info comes from close.

Its an argument that is on going and your either on one side or the other.
I agree to disagree, but bet that Pepper X never comes out and the closest thing you will see to it is a BMM.
But trust me, I'm not here to fight or argue, you win if that's what your looking for.
I'll buy you drink if we ever meet.
Oh, no, dont get it twisted...

I think Pepper X is a myth. Of its a big mustard mama, that'll be the best news I hear today.

I also think that the Easier is an unstable 7Pot Primo.

My "???s" were just because I didn't catch what you were saying, but I think we're on the same page.

I'll never buy Ed's stuff, bc he's lying. If he wants to keep secrets, I can respect that. But if he wants to tell lies, I won't have it. And if he wants to steal other ppl's stuff, he can F right off...

Hth
Rob

He claims to have several peppers he could break out to ensure nobody tops him scoville-wise.

Why not release them all and dare anyone else to even break top ten?

Walchit said:
Hey Donnie, I think rob didn't know what "Sepecholatiion" meant lol

Rob, you growing the "Carolina Easier" this year lol.

I have primo seeds that came from troy and reaper seeds that Edmick got out of a pod from ed.

I will do a side by side.

Yeah I think that's where it went sideways as well...hell half my post would be like that if we did not have an auto spell check in place...Copy and paste dictionary on speed dial for me.

Boarider said:
I think your right, fat fingers and little phones are not my strength lol.

Oh man your braver then I am, when it comes to posting from my phone that is a whole other nightmare of things to go wrong for me. :banghead:

Back