vendor pepperlover.com

I ordered my seeds through Judy after doing quite a bit of searching around. Her selection is excellent, the order shipped quickly and without errors, the prices are reasonable, and included in my order were 3 free gifts of seeds, including the rare Trinidad Scorpion Mourouga. Overall, I was more than happy with my experience and plan on doing future business with pepperlover.com. In fact, the only quibble I have, and it's a minor one, is that there were some grammatical and spelling errors on the website, which is less than stellar, but I'm not buying the website so I really don't care personally, just thought I'd mention it playing devil's advocate.

Thanks Judy!!

Out of the fifteen or so varieties I planted, so far Judy's seeds are the first to pop. Got a yellow fatalii sprung up this morning.

Only downside to ordering from Judy is that it looks like I will need to get get more 5 gallon buckets than I thought :D The free trinidad scorpion moruga yellow was a nice surprise!

Ordered Sunday, Here by Friday!

[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]Red Bhuts (2 packs)[/background]
[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]Brown Bhuts (2 packs)[/background]
[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]Yellow Bhuts (2 packs)[/background]
[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]Orange Bhuts[/background]
[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]Purple Bhuts[/background]
[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]White Bhuts[/background]
[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]'Bhut Jolokia India Carbon[/background]
[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]Bih Jolokia (free [/background] :)[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)] )[/background]
[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]7 Pot Yellow Brain Strain (free [/background] :)[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)] )[/background]

[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]Definately more seeds per pack than listed on her website![/background]
[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]Very happy, and would order more again in a heartbeat.[/background]

I am interested in buying a few varieties from Judy however I'm not sure if the seeds will get past New Zealands boarder security (tends to be a touchy subject), has anybody here sucessfully recieved seeds within NZ?

I ordered bull's heart, goat's weed, and mako akokosrade and received datil, red bhut, and brain strain yellow for free. I've had a red bhut and a datil show root in 4 days, but nothing from the others yet. It's not even a week yet, though.

High hopes, though the post office seems to have treated my seeds a bit rough. It looks like 20% broke in shipping, despite Judy placing "do not machine" very obviously on the envelope. :confused:

EDIT 3/18 Still under 1 week, and all the bull's heart have hooked. Awesome!
EDIT 3/20 At 1 week, pretty much everything, including the freebies, has had at least 50% germination, the exception being the goat's weed. Not bad so far!

I have ordered twice from pepperlover.com. On both occasions the seeds arrived in very good time being delivered to the UK.
The amount of seeds I received in each packet was a very nice surprise as it was many more than listed on the website. The surprises did not stop there though. Included in both orders were free extra seeds and not just "standard" seeds, the extra seeds received were similar super hots to what I had already ordered so they complimented them very well. Most seed packs had a bit of dried pod in them also so was nice to be able to try some of what I had brought be even planting them..nice touch I thought.

Overall 10/10
Loads to choose form on the website and very good prices

Will be buying from again for next season fo'sho!

Judy is the best around. 10/10 is right.

The many lbs of Morugas I purchased from her are spectacular & spectacularly hot. 1/5 of a pod had my face on fire for 15+ mins. Yummy flavor though!

I'm excited about the 20-ish lbs ill be getting from her this summer.

Thank you again Judy for the quality & going the extra mile with the service!

I just want to add that while sowing seeds from pepperlover.com last night, the 2 Red Bhut packs had a total of 97 seeds in them!
And the website says 20+ per pack....That is more than double!
The other packs had significantly more than the listed # too :)

I guess everything has been said already but I here goes my 2 cent. Great service, fastest shipping I've seen from any online vendor and the freebies were awesome! (I got some white Bhut Jolokias among other seeds,I can't wait to taste that!)

+1 for pepperlover.com

At the risk of becoming a bit effusive, I just received my third and final seed order from pepperlover for the season. As always, delivery was prompt, seed quantities per pack were generous, and she really outdid herself on the gifts this time. Filled some holes in my collection and broadened my perspective on new things to try.

As TomStew said, +1 for pepperlover.com

I think it's important to note, not just the quality of reviews, but the quality of reviewers in this topic that says a ton about Judy. Mostly long-time members or active members who have been here talking peppers for a while, or at least intensely. People who've been purchasing seeds or pods for a long time have nothing but great things to say about Judy/Pepperlover. That engenders a lot of trust for me, and it's why I took a shot with her in the 1st place.

Looking over this topic, I don't see any "1st post at THP who inexplicably showed up here to sing the praises of a vendor" type posts. I've seen that often and I always wonder about those, as they come off like shills for the positive or negative.

So yeah - based on the folks singing Judy's praises, it's obvious the compliments are well deserved. :cheers:

+1 for pepperlover.com

I will say that although I have never actually been a customer of Judy, I have known her here for a while. She has often offered to send me seeds when I asked about a certain pepper. I have also watched this thread. Unlike some "other" vendor threads, no one has a negative word to say. She is not being reached here to say that they didn't get what they asked for, or that the seeds didn't germinate. She is not "making things right" after something goes wrong. She does it right the first time. She also doesn't ever have to self promote, her customers do it for her. Others could learn a thing or two.

I fully agree with JayT ... never a bitch nor whine about Judy. She seems to be a vendor others could learn from on service and taking care of business in a proper fashion. I haven't ordered from her as of yet because my dance card has been full so to speak. I'll need to cull a few types to try her's . Hope to do that next season. She has some lovely looking stuff.

I've ordered from this site two years in a row now. I always get what I order in timely fashion, plus quite a few freebies. Germination rates have been excellent with all seeds I've ordered. I did have a strange experience, though, with the Yellow 7 Pod Brain Strain last year. I planted 5 seeds, all of which sprouted, though 3 were 7 Pods and 2 turned out to be other pepper types. Not a big deal, as the 7 Pod grew to be a great producer that I was quite pleased with. Ironically, of the two other types that grew, one turned out to be one of my favorite types yet. I'll definitely continue to do business in the future and would recommend this site.

Hello,

Add me to the list of satisfied customers with Judy !!!!! We had a USPS snafu, we got to the root of the snafu with great communication and she more then overwhelmed me with making things right to me.

Eveyone that's posted here says she throws in a little extra---man-o-man did she !!! Basically doubled my order then some. She has a customer for life with me :dance: . It is a rarity to get that kind of customer service this day and age. I cannot give enough Kudos her way :fireball:.
Thank you again Judy !!!!!!!

Yes this is my second post here as I haven't had the opportunity to grow anything for a few years. But I wanted to say that I ordered seeds Sun the 28th and they arrived today, wed the 1st. I ordered 19 varieties of peppers as a friend of mine is splitting these with me. I recieved 17 additional varieties with my order, free. i don't have the space for them all but I guess there are worse problems to have. Thank you pepperlover.com, I will be back next year!

I placed an order last week on Wednesday at around 7am, pepperlover.com shipped around 8am that day so I thought "Wow, this should get here fast!" one week later and still no package... and there's no tracking so I'm not sure if it's just slow or if it got lost or what. Maybe the quality will make it worth the wait, but I'm going to go with a vendor that has tracking next time.

EDIT: sent an e-mail out and they immediately replied; they said they'd send another one out since it shouldn't take that long for the package to get to Florida. I'll be ordering from them again just because they're nice.

I got my 2nd order from Judy today and like last order i got a nice set of freebies plus free shipping even to Canada! A+ service and will be back for a 3rd order when the time comes.

Got my seeds today, really happy with pepperlover, not so happy with the post office losing my package but the wait is worth it. On the left is my original order on the right are the extras.

supa%20002.jpg

Back