vendor pepperlover.com

I ordered my seeds through Judy after doing quite a bit of searching around. Her selection is excellent, the order shipped quickly and without errors, the prices are reasonable, and included in my order were 3 free gifts of seeds, including the rare Trinidad Scorpion Mourouga. Overall, I was more than happy with my experience and plan on doing future business with pepperlover.com. In fact, the only quibble I have, and it's a minor one, is that there were some grammatical and spelling errors on the website, which is less than stellar, but I'm not buying the website so I really don't care personally, just thought I'd mention it playing devil's advocate.

Thanks Judy!!

Just received my first order from Judy. All I can say is wow! I'm beyond extremely satisfied. Took advantage of the marketplace offer she had recently for buy 3 boxes get 6 free to get some hot peppers for me and some new milds for my wife to try. Not only did I get the advertised 6 free boxes, but she also put in some more free pods, which I believe are bishop's crowns. Will definitely not hesitate to order again from pepperlover. 

20130905_150731.jpg

Extra bonus pods. Bishop's crown? Very sweet and no heat.
20130905_150818.jpg

Ordered five seed packs last Thursday night and received them plus two extras yesterday.  Nice quick turn around and the extras were ones I was debating ordering anyway restrained myself :)

I also ordered the "buy 3 get 6 free" yesterday.  I will post some pics when they come in later this week.

Got my 9 sfrbs yesterday, probably get my second order (buy one get 10 packs) today!  Didn't take pic, but they look good!  Planning on processing them this weekend.

I have ordered quite a few  packs of seeds from Judy at Pepperlover. I must say fast shipping, plenty of seeds in each pack, great germination rates, and freebie seed packs. Judy has a great selection of seeds on her site from milds to wilds to superhots and awesome prices on fresh pods. This is one of the few vendors who will provide service after the sale and who actually cares about their customers and the chilihead community in general. My favorite vendor by far! Keep up the great work Judy!

Made my 3rd order with Judy and my biggest yet was 11 different strains and 16 ounces in total. I went to place my order and send payment but she replied back saying she wanted to drop the price by 40% before before she would take the payment!

Plus it was free shipping even to Canada plus extras in the package. Crazy prices at least 50% cheaper than any other vendor i have dealt with.

Was lucky enough to get in on Pepperlover's Primo giveaway the other day. Received in the mail today a great looking mix of fresh and dried Primo's. I've said it before and I'll say it again-Pepperlover rocks! 
20130918_160113_resized.jpg

Got mine today, also! Big shout out to Judy!! Very surprised to see those dried Primo's in there! I guess I get to use that extra coffee bean grinder sooner than I thought  :)

Back