vendor pepperlover.com

I ordered my seeds through Judy after doing quite a bit of searching around. Her selection is excellent, the order shipped quickly and without errors, the prices are reasonable, and included in my order were 3 free gifts of seeds, including the rare Trinidad Scorpion Mourouga. Overall, I was more than happy with my experience and plan on doing future business with pepperlover.com. In fact, the only quibble I have, and it's a minor one, is that there were some grammatical and spelling errors on the website, which is less than stellar, but I'm not buying the website so I really don't care personally, just thought I'd mention it playing devil's advocate.

Thanks Judy!!

Judy, Just wanted to thank you for the awesome box of primos. How on earth did you dry the primo pods whole so perfectly ? I guess that is why we call you pepperlover. You are the bomb  :fireball:

photo_zps4532212a.jpg

ThePhill said:
Still waiting on a bunch to ripen up but here is a small days pick from Judy's seeds. Love ya Judy, your an incredible asset to us.

What are the white ones? It's like they are bleached! Great looking pods.

I also received my order and can say again Judy is the best! Padded the box with a medium ziplock full of perfect 7pot Charaungas.
Thanks Judy!

Got my free brown moruga powder today, thanks Judy! I sampled a pinch thinking I'd be more surprised by the heat, but the flavor is what caught my interest. The brown moruga is GREAT! I think I may prefer it to the red moruga. Gonna go add some flakes to my pot roast. :) thanks!!

I can't seem to find the powders on the site anymore....

I've bought a few packs in the past but I can't seem to find where I can order them anymore.

illWill said:
Got my free brown moruga powder today, thanks Judy! I sampled a pinch thinking I'd be more surprised by the heat, but the flavor is what caught my interest. The brown moruga is GREAT! I think I may prefer it to the red moruga. Gonna go add some flakes to my pot roast. :) thanks!!

With Judy, it's not about money at all. Her giveaways are amazing! A SFRB of primos and now Brown Moruga powder. Got a SFRB of Peach Bhuts AND one of Yellow 7 Pots for $20. All flawless peppers! There's not a better vendor, in my mind.

Just want to say thanks again to Judy! I was looking for some mild peppers so I had something my wife would, and noticed Judy was having another buy 3 get 6 free promotion. Received the box today, and as always was stuffed full of goodness!
Peppers for me-fatalii, yellow devils tongue and 2 boxes of yellow Tobago Scotch bonnets
20131011_145339.jpg

Peppers for my wife-3 boxes of giant jalapeno's (which are definitely giant!) and 2 boxes of bishop's hats
20131011_145423.jpg

And more freebies on top of the 6 already free boxes. Black congo's
20131011_145516.jpg

Devil's tongue, Tobago bonnets and the congo's are all new to me so had to have a sample bite of each. All were delicious, and all pods received looked fantastic.
If there's anyone on here who is hesitating on buying, do not hesitate with pepperlover. You won't be disappointed! A huge thank you Judy! Much appreciated.

Back