vendor pepperlover.com

I ordered my seeds through Judy after doing quite a bit of searching around. Her selection is excellent, the order shipped quickly and without errors, the prices are reasonable, and included in my order were 3 free gifts of seeds, including the rare Trinidad Scorpion Mourouga. Overall, I was more than happy with my experience and plan on doing future business with pepperlover.com. In fact, the only quibble I have, and it's a minor one, is that there were some grammatical and spelling errors on the website, which is less than stellar, but I'm not buying the website so I really don't care personally, just thought I'd mention it playing devil's advocate.

Thanks Judy!!

I have to say, be very careful around Judy.  She could be feeding your habits! 

I made a promise to cut back the number and variety of plants this year, and I was doing real well, then I saw 4 different kinds of pepper seeds her site that I felt I must have.  They came in the mail in just a few days, and not only did I get those 4 in the mail, she also included as freebies 10 more varieties that I did not have.  :drooling:

My self control is losing ground with all her generosity.   But I know I will be having fun again this year!

Pepperlover Rocks! :onfire:

I have to say, be very careful around Judy. She could be feeding your habits!

I made a promise to cut back the number and variety of plants this year, and I was doing real well, then I saw 4 different kinds of pepper seeds her site that I felt I must have. They came in the mail in just a few days, and not only did I get those 4 in the mail, she also included as freebies 10 more varieties that I did not have. :drooling:

My self control is losing ground with all her generosity. But I know I will be having fun again this year!

Pepperlover Rocks! :onfire:

I can totally relate …

Judy rocks.

You know, on a bad day, it must be great to be able to come here and read 24 pages of people saying how wonderful you are...  This many comments cannot be a fluke.  Judy really does rock.  #TeamJudy

What I ordered, on the right.
What I got thrown in for free on the left.
uyaSUWS.jpg

Long live Pepperlover.com!

Thanks so much Judy, you rock!
ps, the yellow 7 pot powder is fucking awesome. tasty and its still ringing in my palette 20 minutes after a tasted it.

Dunno what to say that hasn't already been said! Seriously, Judy is an amazing, uber generous vendor! Can't believe you threw in as many extras as you did! I ordered yellow fatallii powder and some rocoto seeds, and I got all this.

BdA1op8l.jpg

I ordered 1 oz. of Yellow Brain Strain powder and 1 oz. of Red Moruga powder. Well, each baggie contained quite a bit more than an ounce plus she threw in some dried Yellow Moruga, Red Moruga and Yellow Congo SR Giant pods! Thank you, Judy! I'll be lit up for a few months...

A+++ vendor!  I ordered on Wednesday, had my order in hand on Saturday, very quick shipper!  Not only that, I ordered 6 types of seeds and ended up with 14!  Thanks Judy for being a great vendor, and so, so generous too!  It's nice to have a supplier that is reliable.

meinchoh said:
Be careful with Judy! She'll spoil you rotten with her freebies!!! She'll send you more than you can grow and make you buy a bigger house  :)

I know! Because of all the good folks here like Judy even when i order stuff for work i look past the items at the bottom of the box and say "thats it?"

After a first order misteriously disappeared (thank you italian postal service...) Judy was kind enough to resend and add some amazing extras!
That's examplary customer service! Thank you for spreading the heat so nicely!

All the best

Datil

Judy gets an A+++ for customer service.

I placed a small order in November, and after 5 weeks, it hadn't shown up.  I contacted Judy and she explained that her hands were tied once it gets shipped as it is up to the postal service to get it to the final destination, but said she'd ship it out again. 

Another 5 weeks later and the seeds still hadn't arrived, so I contacted Judy again.  Within 5 minutes, I had a message from paypal that my account had been credited for the amount of my purchase, and shortly after that I got an email from Judy apologizing and promising to send the seeds out again... free of charge.

A few days later, my order arrived with a few bags of freebies (The freebies were enough to more than DOUBLE my order!)

I thanked Judy and told her I'd be buying from her in the future!  When products and pricing are so similar between competitors, it is customer service that sets you apart!

Thanks again, Judy!

After reading all your glowing recommendations af Judy/Pepperlover I thought that that was a vendor I'd have to try. So I did and just received my BE today. Now, I too, am hooked ;-). What a totally great lady. Great seeds, great powders, even sent me some dried peppers and some (a lot of) extra seeds. This is one vendor I'll come back to for sure. Thanks so much to Judy and to all of you for sharing her with us noobs :P :dance:

Back