vendor pepperlover.com

I ordered my seeds through Judy after doing quite a bit of searching around. Her selection is excellent, the order shipped quickly and without errors, the prices are reasonable, and included in my order were 3 free gifts of seeds, including the rare Trinidad Scorpion Mourouga. Overall, I was more than happy with my experience and plan on doing future business with pepperlover.com. In fact, the only quibble I have, and it's a minor one, is that there were some grammatical and spelling errors on the website, which is less than stellar, but I'm not buying the website so I really don't care personally, just thought I'd mention it playing devil's advocate.

Thanks Judy!!

I have only one problem with Judy.

I ordered about 40 varieties of seeds from her this year and she threw in WAY TOO DAMNED MANY FREE SEEDS! I'm talking like 30 types!!!

It sent my garden plan in to meltdown, all those extra varieties!

I had so much frustration trying to choose what to grow!

There's not enough room for everything!!!!!

:)

Thanks for being so generous, Judy. 

And thanks for broadening my horizons a little on the sheer awesomeness of peppers.

So glad I found you!

Bought 5 packets each of Butch T and Brown Moruga, and got a free packet of each, and a dozen more packets of freebies (3x Yellow Brain Strain, 3x Peach Bhut, 3x Trinidad Douglah, and 3x 7Pot Chagnanas).

Couldn't be happier with Judy's fast service and opening up a package from her is like Christmas!

I just received my second order from Pepperlover.com & it had more bonus packs than ordered packs.

I ordered another four varities last night, might have to buy extra acreage to grow the bonus seeds.  :P

99% germination on my White Bhuts in only 9 days outside.  If there's a better seed supplier out there, I don't care to know about it.  Judy's got my back.

I, too, just received my second order from Judy and just like last time everything was just perfect. Fast shipping, loads of great freebies and just an alround nice lady. :P

The only problem is what others have already said: Ordering from Judy makes me need a bigger garden and more greenhouses ;)

I ordered seed on the 24th of april and received them today.

This is by far the best service i have had and could not belive the amount of freebies.

Will use Judy from now on. I will definately need to double my grow space next season

Ok.  Order #2 from Judy, I believe was also on the 24th, had arrived here in rural Manitoba today.  It was a last minute order, and she got it to me very quickly, along with a couple complimentary packs.  Thank you for the great service.  I will definitely be ordering again.

I ordered a bunch of superhots maybe 10 x 10 packs of seeds. I swear I rec'd more extras than I actually bought! All kinds of cool seeds that I can grow out to further my addiction. I ordered from her based on ppl's reviews and will be ordering from her on the regular now, not just cuz of free extras but they arrived fast and if like other ppl should have a great germ rate and the extras are a nice bonus as well.

What can I say that hasnt been said. You are awesome Judy. Prices are good. Extras are awsome. Another order just arrives today.

My plants. Most are from seeds from pepper lover but not all

Yellow scorpin with massive leafs.

And cardi also from seeds with massive leafs
20140515_131238_zpsa0e689b2.jpg

I just got another seed order not that I plan on growing anymore right now just wanted to add to the seed collection. Once again I was not disappointed. One free pack for each one I ordered and a sample pack of douglah powder!!!

Vegas_Chili said:
Small update, Judy is the best!! Here are some the plants I have from her seed. Awesome germ rates and these were free!! Thanks again Judy!!

Aji chuncho.

BGH 460, PI 441654

Covincho

CGN 24360

CGN 24332

CAP 501

-Walt

Vidal, estan bien chingonas tus variedades Wild de con Judy. Ingresé al tema para ver las cajas de picantes frescos que envia Judy. lo que daria por poder conseguir una caja bien surtida de hot peppers de con ella. Tu no sabes cuanto salga un envio express a 2 o 3 dias de una caja como estas para Guadalajara Mex. Le pregunte a Judy pero dice que no sabe porque nunca ha enviado cajas a Mexico.  Saludos

Okie I can't disagree with any of the great things others have said about pepperlover.com, excellent selection, great descriptions and images of the pods, seeds shipped half way across the U.S. In like three days and there were as many free samples as seeds that I ordered (I completely did not expect to get anything more than what I paid for so that was icing on the cake)! This was for what I considered a small order ($20) I will not go anywhere else unless I absolutely have to. Excellent first time buying experience for a fledgling chili grower. Can't say enough good things about this sight!

mother of god, i just ordered from judy and reading all of the awesome comments about her and pepperlover.com i seriously cant wait to get my order, and order some more haha i am head over heals for pepperlover.com com all ready and i havent even gotten my first order yet.. sooooooooo excited :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

Back