vendor pepperlover.com

I ordered my seeds through Judy after doing quite a bit of searching around. Her selection is excellent, the order shipped quickly and without errors, the prices are reasonable, and included in my order were 3 free gifts of seeds, including the rare Trinidad Scorpion Mourouga. Overall, I was more than happy with my experience and plan on doing future business with pepperlover.com. In fact, the only quibble I have, and it's a minor one, is that there were some grammatical and spelling errors on the website, which is less than stellar, but I'm not buying the website so I really don't care personally, just thought I'd mention it playing devil's advocate.

Thanks Judy!!

Just wanted to post a short post about Judy's seeds. This being my first year growing from seed I didn't know what to expect with germination rates and such. Luckily I found this site and learned about Judy and 95% of all the seeds I've purchased have come from PepperLover. Great experience all around. I've lost count of the varieties I've planted, well over 100. At least 70% of those varieties came from Judy. When I sowed my seeds 2 weeks ago I put 4 or so per cell since I didn't know what to expect. Well, Judy's seeds germinated a little too well lol. I have a lot of culling to do in a couple of weeks. With a rough estimate I'd say, even low balling, that 97% of the seeds I sowed germinated and it's only been 2 weeks.

I knew she had great prices, selection (especially her exclusives), seed quantity and customer service but now that I know she has fantastic germination rates as well I'll be using her every year for as long as she's selling seeds. Thanks Judy!

We all know that Judy is awesome. But this time I'm completely blown away. I ordered just two sets of seeds: peach 7 pod and devils heart. Apart from the fact that there are at least 30-40 seeds in each bag, I received 5, yes five extra baggies with other varieties.

I can't comment on the germination rate as I've only just got the seeds, but I'm sure it'll be just as good as any other time. Thanks Judy you are a legend mate!

2015_02_14_15_46_28.jpg

So, let's recap:

• Had multiple orders
  • Shipping within 10 days from order (and i live in Italy)
  • Prices: from 1$ to 5-6$, no shipping costs
  • Always 20+ seeds in every package
  • Always with freebies

Quality of seeds (germination rate):
  • Caramel Moruga: 4 out of 5
  • Devil's Heart: 5/7
  • Yellow brain strain: 4/6
  • Brown 7 Pod: 4/4
  • Caramel 7 Pod: 4/4
  • Yellow Butch T: 3/3
  • Aji Mango: 8/8
Few months to know if the seeds are really what they are supposed to be, but you can see how satisfied can i be at his moment!

Guitarman said:
So, let's recap:

• Had multiple orders
  • Shipping within 10 days from order (and i live in Italy)
  • Prices: from 1$ to 5-6$, no shipping costs
  • Always 20+ seeds in every package
  • Always with freebies

Quality of seeds (germination rate):
  • Caramel Moruga: 4 out of 5
  • Devil's Heart: 5/7
  • Yellow brain strain: 4/6
  • Brown 7 Pod: 4/4
  • Caramel 7 Pod: 4/4
  • Yellow Butch T: 3/3
  • Aji Mango: 8/8
Few months to know if the seeds are really what they are supposed to be, but you can see how satisfied can i be at his moment!
you just can't go wrong with pepperlovers !      :onfire:

I just placed my order this morning (and it shipped already!!)! This is my first time buying seeds, let alone ordering them online, but these good reviews convinced me that it's definitely worth a try! Can anyone tell me how long it typically takes from shipping to delivery? I know it depends, but I'd like a ballpark if at all possible - our mail folks aren't always, eh, reliable and I like to know when to start keeping an eye out.

So excited!

Roo said:
I just placed my order this morning (and it shipped already!!)! This is my first time buying seeds, let alone ordering them online, but these good reviews convinced me that it's definitely worth a try! Can anyone tell me how long it typically takes from shipping to delivery? I know it depends, but I'd like a ballpark if at all possible - our mail folks aren't always, eh, reliable and I like to know when to start keeping an eye out.

So excited!
No disrespect to any of the other seed sellers, but you will not find a better source than Judy - not a chance.

I have received my Peach Congo (PL) replacement seeds form Judy along with Cumra Cherry & Red Habanero as freebies
Thank you Judy so much its been great doing business with you
I look forward to growing the varieties out that I got form you
I highly recommended pepperlover.com

Roo, I have ordered several times from Judy, and the seeds usually hit my mailbox roughly 4-5 business days after I order them. So, pretty quickly. If you ordered on the 9th, I would say they could possibly arrive tomorrow or the next day.

I ordered 3 varieties on Feb 19th, and Pepperlover (Judy) estimated 20 days' delivery to my location (Vancouver Island, Canada). It was exactly 20 days, which is about as early as anything American can get delivered here. Fast.

She sent me FIVE seed packets. One packet (the Turkish annuum, "Hot Beads"), has about a quarter-teaspoon of seeds in it, and the "Trinidad Small Cherry" (a chinense strain) packet has over 30 seeds!

I'm off to a late start this year, but this is going to be fun! Thank you, Pepperlover!

I guess Judy site is down or having difficulties I want to order some seeds form her but yesterday it just showed her logo and a empty cart solt under it on my laptop.
On the mobile phone its just blank but it says I visited if you type it in the search eng.
I checked it again today still problems I am wondering if storms over there might have caused something.
I love pepperlover's Judy is a class act that can't be beat .
She great doing business with sends lots of seeds has great prices and always throws in freebies her germination rates are good as well I can't say enough good things about her hope her site is up &running soon

Back