vendor pepperlover.com

I ordered my seeds through Judy after doing quite a bit of searching around. Her selection is excellent, the order shipped quickly and without errors, the prices are reasonable, and included in my order were 3 free gifts of seeds, including the rare Trinidad Scorpion Mourouga. Overall, I was more than happy with my experience and plan on doing future business with pepperlover.com. In fact, the only quibble I have, and it's a minor one, is that there were some grammatical and spelling errors on the website, which is less than stellar, but I'm not buying the website so I really don't care personally, just thought I'd mention it playing devil's advocate.

Thanks Judy!!

Just got my second order from Judy. The first was some jalapeno seeds. Along with those I received fatali and Douglah seeds for free which was a nice surprise.

I also purchased two SFRB of fresh peppers. They were priced cheaper than any others on this site and arrived in two days. The peppers are beautiful and although I've tried only a small bit of one pepper I can tell they're nuclear hot since they burned my hands through three pairs of plastic gloves when cutting for salsa.

I'll definitely order from Judy in the future especially if these seeds grow well.

My $14 box arrived in 2 days. All pods are delicious, but her Special Breeds are extraordinary! My only regret was I didn't buy more. I'll know better next time.

PS You can also be assured that even Judy's most exotic peppers have now received the US Gov's highest security clearance. ;)

I know all the pepper sellers HATE when Judy is around lol.....when she is around they cant tax on their crop cuz Judy drives the price down so far its almost like she gives them away! I love Judy as a friend she is the sweetest person ever  and as my supplier all I can say is DAMN!!

Keep it up Judy we all love and appreciate u!

Judy is amazing....I ordered 5 lb 7 pot and got them yesterday...beautiful pods...puree is on the menu Judy...I will have to send you a jar...

thank you dear...

08-07-14002.jpg

Big big thanks to Judy @ pepperlover for another top notch transaction with her... ordered less then 9 business days ago and recieved my seeds today all the way in Australia and in great condition.... but hold on I only ordered 4 varieties .... whats with the huge bundle of bonus seed varieties?? ;) :D  ...another bundle of packs and all great varieties as well!!.   Always too generous.  Thanks so Much!! 

I ordered 2 mixed boxes from Judy's last week offering and am really impressed with the quality of pepper. Some of the largest super hot peppers I have ever seen! Not only that, she threw in a few handfuls of extra peppers that nearly made up another box.... I had never heard of these peppers before and would not have thought to order them, but they are wonderful... aji colorado and aji roso? These peppers are very tastey, crisp, and are great snacking peppers. Thanks Judy for a wonderful product!!!

Trippa said:
Big big thanks to Judy @ pepperlover for another top notch transaction with her... ordered less then 9 business days ago and recieved my seeds today all the way in Australia and in great condition.... but hold on I only ordered 4 varieties .... whats with the huge bundle of bonus seed varieties?? ;) :D  ...another bundle of packs and all great varieties as well!!.   Always too generous.  Thanks so Much!! 

I also placed an order with pepperlover.com recently, but unfortunately our over zealous customs people decided to destroy it when it arrived in Australia.......

A horrible end to what I am sure were great quality seeds :(

Just put in my first order with pepperlover today..a few packs of the brown moruga, and a couple of other things..
Feel free to throw in choc brain strain seeds, I couldnt find it for order on your website! :)

SteveBrisbane said:

I also placed an order with pepperlover.com recently, but unfortunately our over zealous customs people decided to destroy it when it arrived in Australia.......

A horrible end to what I am sure were great quality seeds :(
That sucks ... very unlucky I would say ...

those 5 pounds of 7 pot in post 604 turned into fourteen 8 ounce jars (actually about 6 in each one) of puree...and this stuff is deliciously hot...getting ready to try a tiny bit in a Bloody Mary..the jar at the top is about 6 ounces that was not pressure canned...the photo doesn't do the color justice...the color is simply amazing...

08-12-14005.jpg

Hot smoke n' sassafras!

That looks like hell in a jar AJ.

One of the dumbest thangs I ever did I owe to you sir.

One night I got a little lit up on hosky and tequila and thought it'd be great idea to eat a whole tablespoon

of your t-scorp puree.

The next day my picture appeared in Webster's Dictionary.

Right next to the word "idiot".

I tried to warn you TB....  :hot:  :rofl:

this is "just" 7 Pot...and my throat is burning after the last gulp of bloody mary...some of the puree sank to the bottom and I emptied the glass....I feel good, I knew that I would no mama...yeah...

Back