vendor pepperlover.com

I ordered my seeds through Judy after doing quite a bit of searching around. Her selection is excellent, the order shipped quickly and without errors, the prices are reasonable, and included in my order were 3 free gifts of seeds, including the rare Trinidad Scorpion Mourouga. Overall, I was more than happy with my experience and plan on doing future business with pepperlover.com. In fact, the only quibble I have, and it's a minor one, is that there were some grammatical and spelling errors on the website, which is less than stellar, but I'm not buying the website so I really don't care personally, just thought I'd mention it playing devil's advocate.

Thanks Judy!!

someguy said:
I just got my second order from Judy today. Best vendor ever! I got more free seeds than I ordered and got some Mustard Habanero powder on top of it. Judy you are the best !!

As did I. That Mustard habanero smelled awesome!

Yeah she is ridiculous (as in a good thing) ...I wasn't planning on starting a seed collection but when I ordered from Judy she sent me so much extra stuff I had no choice to just go ahead and start my journey of collecting seeds....

Pepperlover rocks!!!

I put 2 orders in to her last night! The prices were so good I had to order twice! Lol. First I ordered the ultimate Bhut collection and the 2nd order I got purple Bhut Jolokia and 7 pot Jonah. Now all I need is the orange Bhut to have like all of them lol. This is my first time ordering from Judy so I hope everything goes well! I'm sure everything will since there is nothing but positive things about her on here. I ordered from bakers last Saturday for seeds and it's Friday and still no seeds... And I sent him 2 emails and I never got a response and it's been days. My first order from bakers and so far it hasn't been a good experience

Hey I got another order from Judy in the mail today:

20140711_174531_zps02lhasay.jpg

What I ordered on the right:

CAP 499 C. chacoense
Calusa Indian Mound C. annuum
Pi281420 C. chinense
Dedo de Moca C. baccatum
Bishop's Hat Pi97971 C. baccatum
CGN 20812/Pi59233 C. chinense

and some extras I received on the left!:

Yellow Devil's Tongue C. chinense
Red Devil's Tongue C. chinense
7 Pot Jonah C. chinense
Trinidad Douglah C. chinense
Goat Pepper CGN 22794/Pi260585 C. praetermissum
CGN 19198 C. eximium
Aji chuncho CGN 22792/Pi260478 C. frutescens

Thanks Judy!  I might start one or two of these strains for my indoor winter grow! 

Just wanted to make another plug for Judy! Got these seeds last week with more on the way. :) Half were my order, half were free with a sample of Mustard Habanero powder! I may be attempting to grow too many at this rate, lol.

20140710_154848_zpswoavnobj.jpg

I have a question. If I where to order seeds from her, and I don't have enough room for more than one or two, how would I specify that I don't want extras?
-
It's pretty good that I have to ask that actually. Most places you have to ask just to get what you ordered, not make sure you don't get seeds that are going to go to waste.

cruzzfish said:
I have a question. If I where to order seeds from her, and I don't have enough room for more than one or two, how would I specify that I don't want extras?
-
It's pretty good that I have to ask that actually. Most places you have to ask just to get what you ordered, not make sure you don't get seeds that are going to go to waste.
Just send her  PM here and tell her.  She'll take care of you.  

cruzzfish said:
-

When you go to check out on her website there is an area where you can leave a note. Just mention it there. I know she reads them. :)

got my second order from judy last week, ordered 7 types of bhut jolokia, got 7 packages of seeds free on top of that and mustard hab powder, i am addicted to pepper lover, i just ordered 5 more types of seeds haha cant wait to get them!

So... I received my order yesterday.. All I have to say is from now on I will be buying from Judy unless it's something she doesn't have.. Fast shipping.. Great packaging.. About 40 seeds in each pack.. And a TON of freebies. I ordered the ultimate Bhut collection, the purple Bhut, and the 7 pot Jonah. That adds to 9 packs of seeds. She sent me 12 freebie seed packs, around 6 or 7 dried chiles, and mustard habanero powder.. And the free seeds were actually thing I wanted to grow!! A++++ you can't get any better then Judy!! Thanks Judy!

Back