• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

photography Pet picture thread!

wIMF5.jpg

Min taking a nap

Here are my three "girls".
The four legged one just turned 4 months!!!
shifty.gif

She is amazing with my daughters, however even at 4 months she is SOO protective over the family!!
In public she loved kids and women, but heaven help any man that tries to walkup to me!!

Katrina,

Here is our daughter Ashley at our sister in law's with their Pekinese, Teddy, Christmas 2011.

Ghosty...

max.jpg

^^^^ that's MAX beautiful shepherd, i lost him 3 years ago :( was my best friend i miss that dog.

Duke.jpg

^^ This is duke my new puppy, hes about 18 weeks old, he just got his ears up lol, needs to grow into his ears lol, reminds me of a bat :) thought id share that little guy, posted a picture of max cause didn't feel right not posting a pic of him.

max.jpg

^^^^ that's MAX beautiful shepherd, i lost him 3 years ago :( was my best friend i miss that dog.

Duke.jpg

^^ This is duke my new puppy, hes about 18 weeks old, he just got his ears up lol, needs to grow into his ears lol, reminds me of a bat :) thought id share that little guy, posted a picture of max cause didn't feel right not posting a pic of him.
I can relate about Max. My GSD Gretchen is my best bud. She's 12 now and her hips are getting bad and just looks longingly at the deer now instead of asking if she can chase and play with them.
I'm sure duke will fill that void only like a another GSD can.

coheed196 said:
I'm glad this thread got revived. I loves it

Me too, I haven't seen this thread before, beautiful pets everyone, and I had to laugh Booma at the shredded doggy bed, ours does that too ;)

Here's my buddy that we lost 2 years ago(11 years old), had a stroke so there was nothing to be done for Kobe

And here's the crazy butt we have now, he's actually my daughters dog but they just had a baby and he's way too hyper, so he stays with us now.......Diesel is 1 1/2......

I can't believe its taken me so long to join this thread! I actually have an entire website for my dogs!
yes i know i'm crazy.

my little milanistas!
285684_343237249120787_325023756_n.jpg

Yuki is a white Siberian husky, She's purdy.  I got her outta an alley.  I asked this lady in the alley if she was a husky or a shepherd, she said its a husky, you want it?  Apparently this lady never wanted to the dog and it was passed through a number of homes before I took her in (I actually didn't intend on keeping her, but giving her to a friend who rescues huskies).  She turned out to be deathly afraid of almost everyone and refused to leave my car when got her to my friend's house, my friend looked at me and said, sorry but it looks like you have a dog now. Once she started relaxing and trusting people, someone stole her outta my yard.  Some things happened, I talked to some people, coughed up some money and got her back, but now she's got separation anxiety issues, and she can be a little bitey if she doesn't know you.
a49ab078804711e28d2722000a1f8fa0_7.jpg

She also hates baths. 
180c47bc998711e2a86422000a1f9839_7.jpg

Bacio, aka BaKOW!, was supposed to be a Great Pyrenees-Lab mix.  My aunt was fostering his whole litter and pulled him aside for me 'cause he had green eyes.  He only grew to be about half the size of a Great Pyr, and he's no where near as fluffy.  He's been my million dollar shelter dog. 3 surgeries this year (hip dysplasia for the first two, and the third was a week ago, a freak accident/fight with Yuki and it snapped his tooth at the root).  Hopefully he won't ever need anymore.  
f17a60b0443b11e3a72f22000aeb0de0_8.jpg

This is Bacio's favorite activity:
600306_390697301041448_1605461883_n.jpg

So damn cute. 
e96dcc229c9811e2a03a22000aaa0517_7.jpg

BFF's
67ab0bfeb29711e2a15322000aa80445_7.jpg

It isn't confirmed yet, but Bacio may be Falkor's son, half luck dragon.

Oh my gosh, beautiful pets everyone....Rawkstah your babies are gorgeous, and hopefully you don't end up with anymore surgeries.

Booma...Rocky is adorable, how old is he?

Scoville......the kitties are so cute, they look like they've been on holiday in New Orleans (lol)....too cute!!

Keep the pics coming everyone. :dance:

OH!!!!!  Goody!  A place to post more pics of my babies!!!!!  This will keep my busy for a bit!

Some people may not consider some of my animals pets, but I figure if you can pet them, and they like it, well........then they are pets!

I'll start with the latest addition to the farm.  His name is Jacobus Tall Tales......we call him Jake, or just Sir...there are no fancy airs put on at the Third Turtle Ranch.

Some people drag home poor abandoned cats and dogs, but in this case......I dragged home a horse.  Now, It wasn't easy...I pleaded, I cried, I begged before I got the OK from Sicman.  He relented...finally.  He thought I was crazy....some truth to that.......

So, This is Jake when he moved in......It's a very sad sight.

This is Jake after 4 months of good food, good grass, and good love!

YAY for Jake!

And here are Jake's Equine Friends.......The Kong Brothers..............Baby Kong and Donkey Kong...........Kong and Baby D for short

LOVE< LOVE<LOVE my equine family!!

Back