• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

photography Pet picture thread!

Thanks Scovie,  The case is quite the opposite.........I have been given the gift of a great life because these boys (and my other babies) give me a tremendous amount of joy :D

XOXO

Roscoe P. Coltrane

IMAG3629_zps3b5ddb0d.jpg

It's getting colder outdoors so we had to bring Bowzer inside. He's a desert sulcata
tortoise and doesn't like temperatures below the 50's.

IMAG4940_zps954b0a8d.jpg

Here's Puck wanting to ride on Bowzer's back:

IMAG3734_zps51ff5f00.jpg

We do wildlife rescue. Here's a baby bat:

20130710_2025391_zps8a39c616.jpg

20130710_202558_zps154f121c.jpg

robbie said:

IMAG4940_zps954b0a8d.jpg

Here's Puck wanting to ride on Bowzer's back:

IMAG3734_zps51ff5f00.jpg

Man that turtle is wicked!
Meez wants one :P

Had a long neck tortoise when i was young. Great little chap until someone decided to nick him.
I hope he bit him!

Micca

Here are a few Bovine pics....

This is Roadhouse....he is a two year old bull....he's so gentle, I can sit on him

This is Ruby.......she is about 7 months.........She is a beef cattle breed that is also a heavy milk producer.........We plan on milking her when the time comes........She is Roadhouse's daughter.....she loves attention

This pic is titled..."tastes like chicken"

This pic is titled....."facetalker..........everyone knows one"

Sticking his tongue out at the camera?!?!?!  :rofl:

Lady Sic said:
OH!!!!!  Goody!  A place to post more pics of my babies!!!!!  This will keep my busy for a bit!

Some people may not consider some of my animals pets, but I figure if you can pet them, and they like it, well........then they are pets!

I'll start with the latest addition to the farm.  His name is Jacobus Tall Tales......we call him Jake, or just Sir...there are no fancy airs put on at the Third Turtle Ranch.

Some people drag home poor abandoned cats and dogs, but in this case......I dragged home a horse.  Now, It wasn't easy...I pleaded, I cried, I begged before I got the OK from Sicman.  He relented...finally.  He thought I was crazy....some truth to that.......

So, This is Jake when he moved in......It's a very sad sight.

This is Jake after 4 months of good food, good grass, and good love!

YAY for Jake!
And here are Jake's Equine Friends.......The Kong Brothers..............Baby Kong and Donkey Kong...........Kong and Baby D for short

LOVE< LOVE<LOVE my equine family!!

This world needs more people like you!

My question is....are you loving it here?  

You are going to have to come back up this way when you have more time to hang out!!!!!!!!

Hey, remember I mentioned to you that Bacio reminded me of my dear departed.... best friend ever....Gentleman Jack, the pyrenese/rottweiler....or my great rottenese ( I liked to call him that).............

Here is the pic I had in mind, when I made that statement....It's not the best pic, but maybe you can see why Bacio reminded me of him

Sometimes, I just miss him so much....RIP buddy

A cat i see sometimes... Once i found her/him trapped in my house, luckily other cats were not here lol...
ioJegdLILgF9j.jpg

Now some borthers of Tobi (younger, a twin and oldest), the dog that lives with me... And the setter my uncle took because was abandoned or ill treated:

ieR89eRhk3tSF.JPG

i0GYGmcNVxWHO.JPG

imRB92D63pSx9.JPG

iIKYHv03eUu9m.JPG

ioXpnqn2x0QHl.JPG

ibyqf4WgkrtapF.JPG

i9CFnY8LddXaz.JPG

ibxSpw0jgwer1x.JPG

Back