• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

photography Pet picture thread!

My brother's new kitten, Ricky.
DSC00933_zps736803bf.jpg

Ricky - meeting my mom's dog, Dana, for the first time.
DSC00925_zps00e99d25.jpg

Ricky: Hey, you! Come here! Nnnghhh!
Dana: *smh
Ricky: NNNNNGHHGHGGGRRRRHHH!!!

My dad lost his pup on Oct 1st.... 3 weeks shy of her 15th bday.  
RIP Seek,
b1d4f098721711e28d1822000a1f8cf0_7.jpg

The past couple weeks I've been in talks with someone who's husky was a stud in a litter.  They had pick of the littler, and my pops is gunna buy their pick. In about 4 weeks we'll be taking a road trip to pick up this ball of fluff.
10755743_822198177822055_452198563_n.jpg

I'm pretty sure he's copying me.... the pup is about 4 weeks old and her ears just pricked up today.  I rescued Yuki so I never got to see her as a little bean like that.  I can't wait to socialize that little girl with my two dogs.   

Seek was a very handsome dog.

Here is my new friend,Crow short for Crowbar. He likes to hang with me all day as long as im working under the carport. He has been helping me build benches. He's very good at walking though wet stain,bumping your hand when youre trying to make any kind of mark/cut and knocking beer bottles over.

Hi, Samson is an American Bully (mix of American Pit Bull Terriers and Old English Bulldogs). Some people that don't know better call them blue nose pits. Stella is an American Pit Bull Terrier.

She likes to sit on him.....dominance thing? Don't know. These two know how to rough house though. Samson is good with other dogs, Stella was fine until 18 months when people into the breed say she turned on, and now doesn't like other dogs but Samson.

And this photo is priceless. Samson hates all things noisy. Motorcycles, vacuums, leaf blowers...Here he is having a show down with our Dyson vacuum. The other two don't know how to react to his aggression. The white one is gone now, had for 15 yrs.

danorth said:
Hi, Samson is an American Bully (mix of American Pit Bull Terriers and Old English Bulldogs). Some people that don't know better call them blue nose pits. Stella is an American Pit Bull Terrier.

Samson is a stud.  I really love blues.  They just look so sleek to me.  But it might be a while before I get to have one.

Rube Goldberg Squirrel is the only *RIGHT* so far today ...

I woke up late.

I melted my polyester shorts to the chimney starter.

I banged the Maverick and broke it setting up the probes (should NOT have broke, so I ordered a competitors product in replacement).

Flying w/o instrumentation for my family's (smoked) turkey, now. No pressure ...

Thanks for posting this, made me LOL.

grantmichaels said:
Rube Goldberg Squirrel is the only *RIGHT* so far today ...

I woke up late.

I melted my polyester shorts to the chimney starter.

I banged the Maverick and broke it setting up the probes (should NOT have broke, so I ordered a competitors product in replacement).

Flying w/o instrumentation for my family's (smoked) turkey, now. No pressure ...

Thanks for posting this, made me LOL.
Just when you thought it was safe to wear polyester (POOF) up in smoke :)
sicman said:
Seek was a very handsome dog.

Here is my new friend,Crow short for Crowbar. He likes to hang with me all day as long as im working under the carport. He has been helping me build benches. He's very good at walking though wet stain,bumping your hand when youre trying to make any kind of mark/cut and knocking beer bottles over.

First Crowbar is a great name Dammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm now I can't use it don't want to be a "copy cat" copy cat man I'm funny.
I've hired a few helpers who caused just as many problems. No were near as cute as crowbar though :)
But knocking over beer the HUMANITY. Lol

Not only can you use the name I encourage it.  I aso agree that Crowbar is a bad ass name for a bad ass dude.

Here is my newest pic of that bad ass dude that im also using as my screen saver on my phone. Check the Florida snow. It only happens when a cat is trapped in a tree ;)  Stupid dog hates my new BFF :rofl:

10845992_1517511285199379_4516826637350845375_n.jpg

Duncan is right at home in a pile of snow.  The little dude just loves being out there, and I'm sure he would stay out in the yard all day if he could.

Donut, however, she's not the biggest fan of the snow.  She only goes out there if she absolutely has to, and then she heads right back to the house when she's done.

Back