• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

photography Pet picture thread!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418396828.548830.jpg

one black and white face deserves another =)

Tasha sounds like our Donut.  We didn't really choose her, she chose us.  And now that she's been living with us for almost two years, she has free rein to do as she pleases in this house.  She goes outside off leash in our unfenced yard, sleeps wherever she wants, and I can't even remember the last time she was in her crate, to be honest.  So I can only imagine how great of a companion she will be when she's been with us for 8+ years. :cool:

JuanHubero said:
Tasha sounds like our Donut.  We didn't really choose her, she chose us.  And now that she's been living with us for almost two years, she has free rein to do as she pleases in this house.  She goes outside off leash in our unfenced yard, sleeps wherever she wants, and I can't even remember the last time she was in her crate, to be honest.  So I can only imagine how great of a companion she will be when she's been with us for 8+ years. :cool:
Nothing like a good dog JH. :)

Agreed.  But two good dogs are even better than one.  Our 5 month old pit bull puppy is on his way to being just as well behaved as his big sister is.

Shorerider said:
Looks very similar to an Australian Blue Heeler.

SR.
Yeah the markings are very silmilar but two completely different dog breeds. Australian Blue Heelers are good looking dogs and very smart like most shepherds.

Poki is settled in just fine here at the house.  I've tried a few different cat treats to see what she likes.  Dry-Crunky, soft-chewy, canned cat food, even canned tuna... all got a "meh" reception.  Leave it to me to get a cat that only likes $16/pound SHRIMP.

IMG_3910.JPG

And NapTime!
IMG_3945.JPG

Dia Del PERRO?  Not with this cat!
IMG_4009.JPG

She's been great with all of us and even on the vet visits...until the vet visit when I had to leave her there for the day.  I've been calling her "Princess" cuz she is kind of a diva, but at the vet's she turned into a Xena BaddAss Princess Warrior demon cat!  Hissing, spitting, scratching the VetTech as soon as I left.  The little snot does have a lot of P & V, but it's never been negative towards us.  Who'd a thunk it?  :lol:

Well, The dog just ignores her and goes about his business, which at this time, was eating an apple. 
IMG_4012.JPG

IMG_4013.JPG

IMG_4016.JPG

IMG_4020.JPG

Yo! Pops! Got any more?
IMG_4021.JPG

Went with my pop's to pick up his new siberian husky pup... We came back with 2.  

Here's Karma, she's all white like my Yuki.  She was significantly bigger than her sister, fearless, and full of energy.
10852904_727299887338624_1522008203_n.jpg

This little girl is Trilogy, I grew up with black and white huskies, and Trilogy would be the 3rd black and white we've had, hence the name (the last pup was Sequel, but we always just called her Seek).  She's tiny, one blue and one brown eye, and seems to like to chill out.
10846324_10101661040149349_369625515797976863_n.jpg

10522189_729696657086024_1891285980_n.jpg

10698439_10101661090932579_6586741751861481557_n.jpg

The met Yuki and Bacio today.  After about 5 min Karma wanted to play with Yuki.  Trilogy was a little more reserved.  Bacio, the biggest of the 4 dogs, was afraid of both puppies. 

Ha.....somehow I never contributed to this thread .....me bad

Those who've followed my grow log the last few years might recognize Sunny On the far left......kitten stage....Wolfie, Panther and Tiger belong to two of my kids. Those three are downtown highrise catz. My Sunny roams my garden......
All four cats were from the same litter, the mama was a gray calico that shared all four colors............pretty trippy.........I came so close to adapting her also, ....
Never let your first instinct slip by......

JuanHubero said:
Agreed.  But two good dogs are even better than one.  Our 5 month old pit bull puppy is on his way to being just as well behaved as his big sister is.
I wish I could have two but Tasha is a one dog per home dog especially after almost 8 years.
She is sometimes aggressive around other dogs so I keep her away from all dogs. The occasional Chihuahua or other similar type of what I call "Barking Rats" will come after her off leash sometimes.
They usually run off yipping. :lol: 
PIC 1 said:
Ha.....somehow I never contributed to this thread .....me bad

Those who've followed my grow log the last few years might recognize Sunny On the far left......kitten stage....Wolfie, Panther and Tiger belong to two of my kids. Those three are downtown highrise catz. My Sunny roams my garden......
All four cats were from the same litter, the mama was a gray calico that shared all four colors............pretty trippy.........I came so close to adapting her also, ....
Never let your first instinct slip by......
I am not a cat person but that gray one second from the left is cool!

Back