• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

photography Pet picture thread!

patrick said:
Chilehunter good luck with your girl.

thanks, she's all healthy now, was back to normal after a week from surgery (lump & spayed) I'd like to get another corso, maybe this time get a rescue corso.

graf - nice snake. it seems like you like the smaller snakes, is this cuz of space issue or you just like those breeds ? nothing wrong with that cuz theres plenty of them that are pretty cool, you have any king snakes or other types (I know you've posted pics before but I forget all the ones you've had or have)

any constrictors ?

Ha, and you're still wearing a cow round your head TB!

I know but still good luck with the Lab side Armadillo, they are gorgeous though, full of personality

rainbowberry said:
I know but still good luck with the Lab side Armadillo, they are gorgeous though, full of personality

The mother is a gorgeous girl, calm and friendly. And we also met the dad. He was great with the puppies. He played with them, showed them their limits, and was very friendly to us.
The funny thing was to learn that our Aisha knows exactly what she is allowed to do and what is forbidden. She doesn't listen too well. But she very quickly accepted that Amadeus will be part of the family and started to educate him. So she barked him back when he intended to do things SHE isn't allowed to do but does anyway...:lol: Got her!

SOON TO COME, pictures of my new puppy.

Siberian Husky crossed with Alaskan Malamute.
His name is JayT and he is cute :P

BTW Armadillo, pm me your addy!!

Novacastrian said:

Nice. My sister has an Alaskan Malamute. That thing is one hairy beast.

My indoor/outdoor beast waiting to get a checkup and vaccines at the vet. :)

4178_76331463653_672933653_1677984_2539974_n.jpg

Novacastrian said:

Hey musher! What you gonna do with a hybrid sled dog in Oz? Hunt polar bears? :lol:

So JayT is cute? Interesting news!

PM follows.

Looks like alot of people have pets of some kind. Looking great too!
Well here is my English Staffy STORMY.

ricoh028.jpg

Around 7wks old

happystormy.jpg

Recent

stormyanddexter.jpg

Sleeping with her friend Dexter(american Staffy)

There are lots of great piccies of peoples pets and they all bring us lots of joy(when they behave)

Micca

Real nice lookin' pooch Nova. Fun to have a pup around the house I bet.

We've had this lizard kickin around the house here and there. Needed a place to crash.
IMG_2982.jpg

Micca302 said:
Looks like alot of people have pets of some kind. Looking great too!
Well here is my English Staffy STORMY.

ricoh028.jpg

What an adorable dog.

Lots of great looking animals people have on here, here's my Boston Terrier, Benson, and my rat Lenka:

benson.jpg

lenka2.jpg

Yeah she looks adorable, but think she got born with attention deficit disorder! Man they have a lot of energy! Her nickname is TERROR.
Looks like your terrier is having great fun there.

Micca

Micca302 said:
Yeah she looks adorable, but think she got born with attention deficit disorder! Man they have a lot of energy! Her nickname is TERROR.
Looks like your terrier is having great fun there.

Micca

Yeah, I came home and he had killed one of his toys and threw the stuffing all over. When I walked in he just looks up trying to look all innocent.

Back