• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

photography Pet picture thread!

Amelie

My favorite pet, Amelie, a Brazilian Tarantula Nhandu chromatus:

nch.jpg

And a link to the lpics of the other 19, if you are interested:
http://s120.photobucket.com/albums/o164/AgelenasThreads/20 tarantulas 2010/

Great thread! I don't come around the lounge much so I've never contributed.

I had to put my other dog down in early december and was crushed. I raised him from a pup and spent lots of time fishing with him. Incredibly loyal and would do anything he had to to come when called. This is him. He was Blister.

blister.gif

Then about half way through january we picked up a 10 week old Boxer. She's already gone through level 1 obedience and is working on Tracking and level 2 Obedience/dog agility. Talk about a goofy dog. She's just full of energy and makes everyone laugh so much. Boxers definitely are the clowns of the dog world. This is my little girl Havoc.

havoccanuckfan.jpg

winkinghavoc01.jpg

Blister, I am sorry to hear about your dog.

We currently have a dog and a cat. They are very entertaining. I'll have to call my sister, she has a pic of them on her cellphone and I can get her to post it.

Thanks pileiton. It still kinda hurts to think about him. I usually just go over and give havoc a hug. She love's the attention and would lick your face all day if you let her. She's currently in the stage where she has the Zoomies. She'll just take off and run in and out of the house at full speed. She loves to run around the furnature and tends to use walls, the couch, and people as bump stops for when she can't make the corner. It all ends just as quickly as it starts and she lies down with a "HRUMPH!" and has a nap.

We had to put down our American Staff down over a year ago and still cant bring up her name without the whole family tearing up but after a few months our English bulldog couldnt be alone and whining so we picked up Jack a pit from a Humane Society here he is with our bulldog Buster

and alone

a little over a year later

These are my dogs, the boxer is named saint and the german shepard is named rinker. They make sure nobody steals my peppers and other things.

puNfH.jpg

Really your boxer actually protects things? Mine just runs away from most people. Especially men.

Nice looking dogs.

Blister said:
Really your boxer actually protects things? Mine just runs away from most people. Especially men.

Don't worry! Our Ridgeback Aisha did the same when she was young. Now she's very protecting. And the boxers I knew knew about their power.

He used to do that when he was a puppy, my neighbor tried to pet him and he ran away so fast he bashed his head into the wall haha. Now he is just over 2 years old and is very well trained. He is the sweetest dog you could meet however he is trained to attack and stop attacking on command. He wont do it unless he thinks somebody is hurting me.

Dunn Did - American bulldog

DSC_0017.jpg

Marley - American pit bull terrier

DSC_0014.jpg

One of my 40 leopard geckos - Morph: Hyperxanthic/Bold Stripe

DSC_0038.jpg

Sunny - Bearded dragon

100_2557.jpg

Adorable darktrak, i love pits but i killed my last one in an accident. He is buried with his favorite stout ;)

I'm a pretty big fan of pitbulls as well. Unfortunately the city I live in has decided that license for a purebred is $250/year and $150/year for a mix. $25/year for any other breed that's been fixed.

Nice Beardie Ratman. Loads of personality them. Ive got one in the backyard that co-exists with humans, dogs...

Ive got lots of pets, but my fave is Waitress. Taken for a 'walk' on the grass last year;

wai1f.jpg

and 'hubby' Charlie;

char0166.jpg

Both are Red Bellied Blacks and are just so cruisy to deal with. I don't free-handle, but I doubt I'd strike a problem if I did! Not gonna try tho'.

Amongst my other pets is Jackie;

binhead3.jpg

binhead2.jpg

Enough said......

Back