• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Pictures from AjiJoe - 2011 Grow-Out

Looks like NuMex Twilight but one thing bothers me: the peppers in the photo look longer than most NuMex Twilight peppers I've seen.

no sorry hammer its a sad shame that i know more about what it is not

i know those peppers and this one is not those

good try
thanks your friend Joe

no actually its not AJI OMNI COLOR SCROLL I HAVE A PIC OF THE AJI OMNI ON THIS THREAD

THANKS JUST THE SAME

YOUR FRIEND JOE

Hi Ajijoe,

No worries.. another guess upon further googling could it be the
Centennial or Centennial Rainbow?

Mark T
i will check this out and get back to you when i can
i wanna research this a little more now that im getting some solid leads your guess is actually about the closest so far
thanks your friend Joe

i harvested a few of the Unknown whites yesterday they where almost white, im leaving some on because im sure they will turn white very soon, there sort of like the white bullet hab in that they go from green to yellow to white
i think my White Habalokia will do the same thing??
on another note i ate two of them on some hot dogs today lets just say they do not disappoint!!! Hot and tasty they have some of the 7 pot flare with a Habanero edge, also a very fragrant aroma, smells a little citrusy

i have to say one of the best tasting Habs i have ever eaten :mouthonfire: :onfire:
you have to taste them for yourself :dance:

sorry im really excited about this project its actually my first real " x project"

thanks your friend Joe

Looks like NuMex Twilight but one thing bothers me: the peppers in the photo look longer than most NuMex Twilight peppers I've seen.
also the plant is way too tall so i would have to say no

thanks for trying

your friend Joe

OK SO FAR TWO GUESSES ARE IN THAT I WILL NOT ALLOW AGAIN SO THERE IS NO CONFUSION (over the winner as there can be only one)

I will no longer accept CENTENNIAL RAINBOW OR COLOR GUARD because these two appear to be the closest so far

i am waiting on a very busy friend to call me back and i will throw these names at him to remind him, at the moment he cannot remember which one this plant was,the last time he grew it was two years ago (2009 season)

please keep the guess coming in the contest is still on

thanks your friend Joe

Just curious why you started another thread and then brought the conversation back here?
What was the purpose of the other thread?

:?:
because i was worried with all the replies the contest would get buried within the thread and no one would see it after awhile

Has any one guessed this one!

image001-1.png

Back