• Start a personal food blog, or, start a community food thread for all.

Pizza Kettle maiden voyage

image.jpeg

First time making pizza with the Pizza Kettle. Fire is started and I am going to let it heat up the stone for about half hour. I hope my dough holds up to the higher heat.

The Hot Pepper said:

You know his style by now. I bet he does those vague FB statuses like "f**k my life" so everyone asks what's wrong... :lol:

Nice! Attention whore.
Nah I am not that guy, I say Phuck pookie in the ass with a cornrow HIV playa and shove those waana be fresh shrooms up his arse

Instagram Pookie  
da167dcdf108f543b53402110802e574.png

Figured I'd jump on TC's thread. Same gist. First run on here. I definitely undershot the amount of charcoal to get the high temp. I topped out around 550.

Stupid iPhone upside down pic. This was a Mexican pizza that I made the sauce homemade. It was a mix of tomatillos, tomatoes, peppers, garlic, cilantro, and seasonings. Then topped with a Mexican cheese blend, black beans, and garnished with sour cream and cilantro.

Forgot a pic of this one finished lol, but it was good.

Did a fusion with this one. Threw some basil and cilantro on this one with the Mexican sauce.

While I was intimidated with the peel, it was actually pretty easy. I attribute that to my shovel skills. I definitely can't wait to try it out again.

Exxxxcelent! Looks like a good pie man! You like raw cilantro leaves like that? I'll take mine in some pico and top it. :)

Oh more pies!

Nice job on the kettle. I'm going to work on perfecting pizza on my kamado grill this year. This will happen after I first perfect the art of coffee roasting. :)

The Hot Pepper said:
Exxxxcelent! Looks like a good pie man! You like raw cilantro leaves like that? I'll take mine in some pico and top it. :)

Oh more pies!
Yeah, I meant to make up some pico, but honestly the sauce had all the flavor of the pico in it.  But yeah I love fresh cilantro on top of all my mexican food.  We usually chop some up and throw it on top of our tacos instead of lettuce.

Back