• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

smoking Portugese BBQ

Hey all, i was orignally going to do some hot sauce experimenting today but as usual i got side tracked by BBQ. Whipped up some beer, onion, garlic, papirka and hab chicken quaters. Up next were vinegar, garlic, piri piri marinated steak. Fianlly some chorizo and garlic mushrooms. Im afraid preperation pictures were forgotten in the excitment but here is everything on then Q. and i final table shot for good measure. I also came into contact with some local made Hab sauce today so will endevour to provide you all with a report alongside some sauce making tomorrow or the next. Peace and love to all

Excellent RBS! Hot, blue, and righteous indeed. Special kudo's go for the rice salad and the stuffed portabella's! You need to get in on the THP Throwdown's amigo.

Salute', TB.

thehotpepper.com said:

myspace-comments-rude.jpg

you guys are nuts...

the BBQ looks scrumptious

***mornin' Quaddy...***

thanks for the comments chaps! been away for a few days, actually maybe it was a day who knows. Hopefully be squeezing in some more bbq before the summer runs out! take care all

texas blues said:
Excellent RBS! Hot, blue, and righteous indeed. Special kudo's go for the rice salad and the stuffed portabella's! You need to get in on the THP Throwdown's amigo.

Salute', TB.

Agreed. And he's already got Food On A Stick going on...:cool:

well cheezy the beef kebabs are based on portugese espetada and the chicken is marinated in a brazilian sauce based on beer. alright maybe the mushys are a touch spanish!

looks like im going to be missing out on the throwdown this month! going to a wedding tomorrow (friday) might have to buy a cheap hiachi portable grill and whip it out on the sunday if im not back haha! cheers all :)

RibShack said:
well cheezy the beef kebabs are based on portugese espetada and the chicken is marinated in a brazilian sauce based on beer. alright maybe the mushys are a touch spanish!

looks like im going to be missing out on the throwdown this month! going to a wedding tomorrow (friday) might have to buy a cheap hiachi portable grill and whip it out on the sunday if im not back haha! cheers all :)

Thanks for the clarification! Sounded pretty american from the description.;)

Back