• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

hot-sauce Post Pictures of your collection or fridge!

my collection continued...

100_0301.jpg

100_0302.jpg

100_0306.jpg

That's it for now!!

Hurry up and buy some more hot sauce - you're getting dangerously low on supplies!:lol: Seriously though dude, that's the most hot sauce I've ever seen outside of a shop. Excellent collection.

Thank you all!! It has gotten a bit out of control....

You should see my fridge!!!;)

**Just bought a Firecracker 500 and Encore set last night.**

WOW...

You win.

At that point, I hope it's insured...considering some of those are very pricey and irreplaceable items.

Insane dood, I like it. :D

I love the produce cabinet too, did you make that? It's genius.

QuadShotz said:
I love the produce cabinet too, did you make that?

I think I picked that up at a flea market about 15 years ago. It's quite handy!

Thank you ALL for all the kind words! I love collecting these little beauties! I find new and interesting ones almost every day. To me, they're like works of art.

But don't get me wrong....I love eating hot sauces too....just not THESE!! LOL!! Like I said...you should see my fridge!

Sheesh, I'm up the road from you paul (I'm in Bardstown), I didnt know you was such a hot sauce head.

you should look for the ky proud fire on the ridge hot sauce and bbq sauce. He ages all his peppers in whiskey barrels :D

Holy Hell Paul.....That is an indrodution of fire for sure....

Very impressive mate and a warm welcome to you...

Bradh728 said:
Sheesh, I'm up the road from you paul (I'm in Bardstown), I didnt know you was such a hot sauce head.

you should look for the ky proud fire on the ridge hot sauce and bbq sauce. He ages all his peppers in whiskey barrels :D

Hello to you!

If you have the website or the phone number for his hot sauce, please send it to me!

Regards,

---Paul

Back