• Start a personal food blog, or, start a community food thread for all.

Post Your Crappy Spicy Food

Hey y'all.

Been thinkin' about this one for a few weeks now. I know some of y'all eat some really ghetto stuff and from time to time I do also. I'm quite sure some of y'all have seen some of my posted pics and thought to yourself..."Daaaaaang TB! That looks like ass!" So recently I got to thinkin'. Yeah I know thats dangerous. 

I know for a fact y'all eat some weird sheeit-o-meter stuff. I betcha' dollah's to donut's there's a few of y'all that you've cooked up only the finest .25 cent on sale Ramen and thought it would be goodern ' hell if only it had a can of pork n' beans mixed up in it. And of course adding some hot powder and/or hot sauce makes it completely legit.

So this is the thread where y'all all come clean and posty your most mangled sickening crap that you've made and eaten.

A few rules for posting.

1. Tell us about the ingredients used.

2. Post the spiceenescxt. A heat ingredient is mandatory!

3. Words without a pic to back it up are worthless. Pics are mandatory!

4. Absolutely no foo foo in this thread but its more than cool and the gang to describe it as such.

5. This is supposed to be a fun but revealing thread. Lets just have fun.

We that's it then.

Let me start this train wreck of a thread.

The other night I had some leftover pasta my friend Chico made with anchovies, capers, tomato, chiles, and some other stuff. Didn't have really enough to make a meal size portion so I added some other ingredients. 

Microwave radiated leftover orcchiette pasta putanesca with only the finest hand opened bag of generic frozen peas and carrots with topped with sour cream and jalapeno tomato vinaigrette reduction.

Too bad I had all the decent sized bowls running in the dishwasher.

So I opted to serve this delectable culinary delight up in only the best doggy fine china. Gracias missylou.

Sure it looks like something missylou ate and then barfed up but it was dang tasty y'all!

As the stuff was being microwaved the smell of the anchovies from the leftover sauce in the pasta started really smelling up the house. mrs. blues hollah' at me from down the hall in her office from where she was working.

"Something is stinkin' to high heaven in there. Would you please take out the garbage for the love of GOD!!!!"

So what y'all got?

Leftover little smokie's wrapped in soggy wonder bread and baked in the oven with globs of velveeta on top? 

4 day old meatloaf nacho's?

Post it up and let us rate just how bad it truly is.

Now get on it.

And save the holier than thou crap that you never eat stuff like this because we KNOW YOU DO!

Ever body knows Jay shaves with 3 day old leftover hot dog water.

thirdcoasttx said:
This shit had no right to bear the name king ranch chicken. It also tasted like someone squeezed a shit ton of lime juice in it.
Prolly made in New Jersey.... ;)

It looks like it has a somewhat-curdled dairy element to it. Was it frozen? Also kind of looks like it came up after having been eaten. :sick:
I agree - good call tossing it. Hope no one got sick from it.

Nah it was "freshly" prepared in the refrigerated section.

Needed to make lunch for the upcoming week.Saturday cheeseburger,fried rice combo wrapped in a tortilla.I want to thank Hamilton Beach for making my big pieces into little pieces.
The players are Old cheeseburger and stuff minus the bun.Onion,corn,tomato and my last Texas Funky Reaper that was so good(and bad)to me.
2014-07-27 003.JPG

Sauces and reinvigorated beef.Also eggs yet to be scrambled.
2014-07-27 005.JPG

Top right,sharp cheddar.Top left ground onion,pepper tomato and corn (no cob).Bottom,gummy saturday rice that's going to be more gummy when done.
2014-07-27 006.JPG

all combined and cooked(don't walk away from this process) ;)
2014-07-27 007.JPG

In the pan to heat and firm up tortilla.
2014-07-27 009.JPG

The end game.... :dance:
2014-07-27 010.JPG

I call that a Regurgitated Burrito!  The pic of it after it was blended together looks like some canned corned beef and hash :sick: .  Hey, wait a minute. I don't see no bite marks in that burrito. How do we know if you even tasted it? :lol:

Admittedly, the first few pics had me wondering "Has randy really gone this far down the hole? Is there any hope left for him?" But the finished burritos look better than any you'd get in the freezer section of the grocery store. 

I bet you left that day old limpass lettuce on there too huh?

Randy you had me fooled, I though it was going to end up being good looking.

Well the toasted tortilla's are anyway.

That meat/rice combo mix looks downright diabolical. 

It looks like jaba the hut ground meat n' sheeit.

In theory it should taste good.

But lookin' at it makes me feel like I've been exposed to rabies.

Damn, there is some magnificently hideous offerings on display here! I particularly admire the OP's maiden pic of the bowl of hot vomit.

Hopefully I'll have some monstrosities of my own to contribute soon ... those wasabi seaweed snacks in my cupboard are looking like they need a damn good coating of smoked oysters, Cheeze Whiz and hot sauce ... 

TheOrangeCat said:
Hopefully I'll have some monstrosities of my own to contribute soon ... those wasabi seaweed snacks in my cupboard are looking like they need a damn good coating of smoked oysters, Cheeze Whiz and hot sauce ... 

We wanna seeeeeee!!!!!!!!!

Leftover crappy food action time!
I used some cheapa$$ polenta, grilled steak, grilled pork belly slices, green beans loaded with garlic, provolone. Assembled somewhat and microwave crisped:

iby1F36eAaUxou.jpg

For me with some superhot sauce:
isGZ29QnDhaP4.jpg

It was decent.

I can't stand polenta so it gets an automatic crap! from me.

A dang shame really to put that leftover goodness on it.

And overall the whole shebang looks like barf-o-rama in CinemaScope.

"green beans loaded with garlic"

I reckon you're saying "green beans cooked with a shit-ton (official SoFlo measurement) of garlic" no?

That I like to be liking.

I don't know if really at shit-ton level of garlic, but enough to say: hey there's lots of garlic here!
Instead about polenta: can't hate it in any form, even cheapa$$! :D

TB must hate grits too. Bastard.

jajajajajajajaja....G.

But of course a microwave can crisp stuff up.

If its a dang lump of coal to begin with.

And yeah I think canned green beans are the devil.

Someone say grits?

That sheeit's like Gerber baby food but only made out of sawdust and hate.

Grits. Polenta. Hominy....its all the same to me.

Throw it all on the ground.

Preferably on a fire ant colony.

Those little bastige's know something about hate and would appreciate it.

The Hot Pepper said:
TB must hate grits too. Bastard.
I had to search what's that. Just semolino. I like it! :D

geeme said:
Were the green beans out of a can? If so, that gets an extra crap from me. 

FOUL! When does a microwave EVER crisp anything???  :lol:
We are in the magic world of crappy food, all can happen! :D

Unfortunately green beans were homegrown (they still suck for me).

Ok TB i must be sure to not offer you some polenta. I don't want to waste some! :D

Here's plan to get rid of leftover home made Cincinnati Chili while at work (it's runny chili with pie spices instead of chili spices):

Step One:  Add ramen noodles so there's something to grip.
20140815_111431.jpg

Step Two: Make it spicy enough with powders so you don't have to worry what it tastes like.
20140815_112228.jpg

Step Three:  Brush twice.
20140815_120347.jpg

Back