• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Post Your Ride

My commuter car.

I do enjoy the sound system though. ;)

2009_0723HondaCivic0001.jpg

2009_0723HondaCivic0005.jpg

Hey, here is my ride.. nothing fancy, but it gets me where I want to go in a comfortable manner.

Product: Renault Clio 3, 1.5DCI Diesel
BHP: 68
Nm: 160
1-60mph: 15sec
Fuel Economy: ~ 23 kilometre per litre

8340c663.jpg

Steering wheel is not on the right side? I mean obviously it isn't, I just thought they were over there in your parts of the world.
Nice ride though!

Heres my ride. An 04 grand am. 2 10" SSA DCONS. and a Audioque 750w amp. The subs are only rated for 300w each but damn for being pushed beyond that they hit hard :) a pioneer head unit i forget the model. Its a newer one though

Oh a custom made box by DC creations. ported at like err 1.05~ cubes per chamber i believe

2012-08-22_20-14-04_2.jpg

2012-08-22_20-14-17_683.jpg

2012-08-22_20-14-49_583.jpg

2012-08-22_20-15-18_483.jpg

Steering wheel is not on the right side? I mean obviously it isn't, I just thought they were over there in your parts of the world.
Nice ride though!

Hehe, nah.. as far as Europe goes, its just The UK (England, Northern-Ireland, Scotland, Wales) that are driving on the left side.

They really nailed it with this shape, you can't beat a '69......

Definitely my favorite year! Unfortunately, 20 years ago all the collectors thought the same as us and the restoration parts for the 69/70's were 3-4 times as much as the 65-68's. Being a 14 year old kid I couldn't afford to do ANY work to it other than the bit of metal work and mechanical stuff I know how to do. Had to sell it to pay for a rebuild on my 77 Bronco. Are the 69/70 parts still super expensive?

Definitely my favorite year! Unfortunately, 20 years ago all the collectors thought the same as us and the restoration parts for the 69/70's were 3-4 times as much as the 65-68's. Being a 14 year old kid I couldn't afford to do ANY work to it other than the bit of metal work and mechanical stuff I know how to do. Had to sell it to pay for a rebuild on my 77 Bronco. Are the 69/70 parts still super expensive?

Parts are fairly priced if you're happy to go with reproduction parts, you can buy almost anything including a whole new body:

69FBCollage.jpg

I always laugh when people quote outrageous wattage figures for amplifiers. It is a selling point by dealers mainly.
RMS doesn't matter it's watts per channel that tells the true story. ;)

It always cracked me up when we would have guys come in with these "1000 watt" monoblocks that maybe did 300-400 max! That being said, both of mine have been bench tested so I know exactly what they are doing, let's just say the 5KW in "5KWYota" is no joke ;). I'll get some pics posted when I get a chance to actually sit down at my computer. Always good to have too much power than not enough.......distortion bad!

Nice cars Booma, I've had 2 XDs. One a sack of crap and the other an S Pack with a 351 4 speed. Sold it and bought an EB XR8, should have kept it.

Funny story, was a 400hp Cleveland until a little too high revs, and put a piston theough the side of the block, so engine bay is empty right now hahaha

5.0 H.O. Mid range Cam Full Roller setup, Polished in and out, painted crashed er a couple years back. Putting the Real HO motor in was somewhat of a challenge, the entire intake had to be reversed and all new linkage had to be installed to make the kickdown and cruise control work, also the injector firing order had to be revised since the HO and the non HO are different cams.
DC400004.JPG
IMG_0002.JPG
IMG_0133.JPG
IMG_0108.JPG
IMG_0109.JPG

Back