• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Pr0digal-son`s Cumari du Para. Incredible pepper!!!

Justaguy said:
Yep they cam from Chris. Nigel I will be getting something together for you once my harvest comes in, and Pr0d and Matt and and and ...lol so many.
I just got your box and the first thing I did was pop two of these in my mouth. What a great start to a SFRB!

These look really unique! Great review Nigel. Makes me very interested in making some space on my deck for a little pick from the plant snacker.

Justaguy said:
I can help you out with some seeds for these

JAG, would you happen to have enough spare seeds to help out one more grower?

AaronRiot said:
These look really unique! Great review Nigel. Makes me very interested in making some space on my deck for a little pick from the plant snacker.

JAG, would you happen to have enough spare seeds to help out one more grower?
Shoot me a PM with your addy and I will get some off to you.

These are favorites of mine.The last two years I have grown both the Cumari du para and the Wild Brazil.While they are very similar,
for me the Cumari are a little bit hotter,the Brazil a little bit sweeter.Also, the Cumari are somewhat elongated,the Brazil is round.
Charapita is another tasty little yellow pepper.

I received some of these in a box purchased from Justaguy. Delicious little peppers, and pack quite a bit of heat for something so small. Would definitely make a great little off the plant snacker. 

Back