for-sale PRF Specialty superhots for sale

They went into the fridge straight away Cappy. I tried the Douglah and my daughter took some amusing pics.

Mike

Douglahtaste002.jpg

Douglahtaste005.jpg

Douglahtaste006.jpg

Quite Hot Cappy! Thanks!

Few pics from today, a plate full of nice Douglah and some Naga Morich. Some Fatalii and Habs on the table, this is the second harvest this week and the yeilds are still small from the heat wave this past week. Please pm for availability, final offer this year. :hot:
IMG_4538.jpg

IMG_4539.jpg

IMG_4543.jpg

IMG_4544.jpg

Pepper sales are now closed, thank you everybody who has ordered from me this year. I had a lot of fun sharing hot peppers with other chileheads and watching many videos in the process. It gave everyone a chance to try out a chile they never had before, and allowed me to purchase some hot sauce supplies for this fall. Bought a blender a pH meter some bottles and a harsch fermenting crock need to start stockpiling my own peppers, Thanks again. :cheers:

Thanks for sharing. Look forward to seeing what you come up with later this fall. PS- how many bottles did you get and are they woozy bottles? I'll send you some shrink-bands.

SL I ordered shrink-bands to go along with the woozie bottles this year thanks, ordered enough to get the volume discount and keep my costs per bottle to a minimum. I really appreciated all the positive feedback from you guys, do it again next year. :onfire:

Maybe I should continue the pod sales this year. :) I need to think of something to do with these peppers. lol. Making sauce would be a good first step for me. I hope the sauce making goes well PRF. Post some pics of the process. I need to get a Ph meter to be comfortable with that process.

Chris

Once again cappy Thanks a bunch and glad to help the cause.Have a great finish of the yr. Rich

Closed wow I missed out totally... Ohh well even though I sent my pm over a year ago I guess i'm just too slow.

Maybe I should continue the pod sales this year. :) I need to think of something to do with these peppers. lol. Making sauce would be a good first step for me. I hope the sauce making goes well PRF. Post some pics of the process. I need to get a Ph meter to be comfortable with that process.

Chris

If you are stuggling with a surplus of Peppers Chris I am sure I can find something to do with them :)

The Peppers I bought from PRF this year were awesome and nearly blew my head off :hell: Hope to do more business in 2011.

Alright I am again selling fresh pods again by the small flat rate USPS box. A bunch of different peppers available so PM if interested in receiving fresh pods by US priority mail only. Pepper can be a mixed box of pods for a flat of $25, but if you want to pick and choose and have me label each different bag I will have to charge you for each baggie. This is first come first serve and all sales are done thru paypal only. Thanks for shopping. :dance:
IMG_4741.jpg

IMG_4748.jpg

Back