for-sale PRF Specialty superhots for sale

All the Brains Strain and Douglah pods are gone sorry. Pm gets you fastest response. Lots of chocolate habanero and peach and orange habs, all the scotch bonnets, and some Nagas still left. Got one order left of Yellow 7 Pot and Yellow Scorpion left also. Nice late season pods.

Hey PRF do you by chance have any choc scotch bonnets?Seeds or pods?If so let me know and you are the bomb! Rich

grew chocolate scotch bonnets last year have the seeds ok pods like the Guadeloupe Black big brown pods myself, no more fresh pods its all over now baby blue. Pm me Rich.

Going to keep this thread going as really don't need a new one. I am just beginning to harvest fresh pods every week so I will post my grow list and availability. Please pm me at anytime and pre-order the different varieties you might want for faster service and will ship as they ripen. When you buy my peppers I encourage you to save and grow them but please do not resell the seeds all are open pollinated. Some new varieties to me this year are the Brown Bhut, Chocolate Naga, and Bahamian Goat pepper. To keep things simple and fair all fresh pods are $15 per quarter pound and shipping is $5.20 for small flat rate box. Paypal and USA only.

7 Pod Brain Strain
Yellow 7 Pod
Bhut Jolokia
Brown Bhut Jolokia
ButchT Scorpion
Chocolate Scorpion
Douglah
Fatalii
Naga Morich
Chocolate Naga
Goat Pepper Bahamas
Scotch Bonnet P. Dreadie
Guadeloupe Black
Mustard Habanero
Datil
Peruvian White Habanero
Faria Scotch Bonnet
Yellow Habanero Mexico
7 Pot Primo
Donne Sali aka Guam Boonie
Cumari Do Para
McIlhenny Tobasco
Hot Nipples

IMG_5225.jpg

IMG_5224.jpg

IMG_5231.jpg

IMG_5232.jpg

IMG_5238.jpg

IMG_5233.jpg

Those are some beautiful looking pods Cappy! I'm going to have to wait until I get paid for a couple different projects and then I will definitely order some. Thanks for the great offer!!!

Do you have seeds available?

Which one is the "Yellow Habanero Mexico"?

And do you have any Peach Hab still available from last year?

Thanks! :dance:

Do you have seeds available?

Which one is the "Yellow Habanero Mexico"?

And do you have any Peach Hab still available from last year?

Thanks! :dance:

Thanks for asking many people have asked for just seeds but I haven't collected seed for myself for many of these peppers yet. There is no Yellow Habanero Mexico in these pics but will get pics up when more ripen. This offer is for fresh pods only this time of year and your welcome to dry the seeds out yourself. Otherwise contact me again later this year after I have had a chance to collect my seed. I am not growing the Peach Habanero this year but have seeds available again in the fall, excellent pepper any way you slice it.

Hope to see some hot sauce bottles on my USPS tree in the future. Happy the peppers are arriving in great shape. The Yellow 7 are huge bumpy peppers can't wait to see what you do with them Brian. :woohoo: Have a happy July 4th America!

Mr Cappy
How r ya..I would like to get a 1/4# of the Brain Strain and 1/4# of Yellow 7 Pod..I tried growing these this yr. But I have 2 Brains left only one is going to make it and the only Yellow 7 I have is not going to make it ..So I would very much appreciate these...Also would I need to pay double shipping or will the $5.20 cover the flat rate box ( or maybe 1/2# peppers won't even fit ) anyways just let me know...If you can send, I will send the monnies Fri 8th..Thanx in advance Dave Macon Ga..

Mr Cappy
How r ya..I would like to get a 1/4# of the Brain Strain and 1/4# of Yellow 7 Pod..I tried growing these this yr. But I have 2 Brains left only one is going to make it and the only Yellow 7 I have is not going to make it ..So I would very much appreciate these...Also would I need to pay double shipping or will the $5.20 cover the flat rate box ( or maybe 1/2# peppers won't even fit ) anyways just let me know...If you can send, I will send the monnies Fri 8th..Thanx in advance Dave Macon Ga..

Hey Dave sounds good I have a list of sorts and trying to take care of people as fast as I can. Please PM your requests for fresh pods and I can reply to you there when ready thanks.

Back