Product Testers FOUND for new product

Thanks for your input, Eephus Man. "Instant Heat" is a good names also.

Thinking that the target market is serious chileheads who are used to some pretty graphic sauce names, "Pure Evil" might fly with no problems.

I doubt it would be distributed to any regular grocery stores, just because no one would know what it is and probably 80% of the populace wouldn't know what capsaicin is. Chileheads are familiar with extract and how it tastes etc. This is a way to heat things up without all that yuck taste. The plan is to sell it on our website and at chile/hot sauce festivals to serious chileheads.

Thanks for your input, Eephus Man. "Instant Heat" is a good names also.

Thinking that the target market is serious chileheads who are used to some pretty graphic sauce names, "Pure Evil" might fly with no problems.

I doubt it would be distributed to any regular grocery stores, just because no one would know what it is and probably 80% of the populace wouldn't know what capsaicin is. Chileheads are familiar with extract and how it tastes etc. This is a way to heat things up without all that yuck [EXTRACT] taste. The plan is to sell it on our website and at chile/hot sauce festivals to serious chileheads.

FIFY

:lol: thanks for clearing that up for me, Scovie- xoxo

I know you are getting used to the pure evil and all but since you put it into blue bottles why not leave it that way and incorporate it in the name like Blue Evil or one I like is Blue Lightning. I think the blue bottle makes it stand out next to all the more common colored ones (red,green or black).

or White Lightening? I haven't checked, but White Lighteneing might already be used for a sauce.

For release of the product, I was thinking of a dropper bottle in an aluminum tin with black electrical tape around the tin. With the dropper bottel, wax won't work, so I thought to put the bottle in an aluminum tin (like a tea tin) and wrap with electrical tape, since there are a couple electricians around here~ Thanks, 1F1

#11 spoken for!

ONE LEFT!

3/5 snuck in before I closed it, so even though another PM'd, you got one~~~

brb-

or White Lightening? I haven't checked, but White Lighteneing might already be used for a sauce.

For release of the product, I was thinking of a dropper bottle in an aluminum tin with black electrical tape around the tin. With the dropper bottel, wax won't work, so I thought to put the bottle in an aluminum tin (like a tea tin) and wrap with electrical tape, since there are a couple electricians around here~ Thanks, 1F1

Hi Ann,
that pure evil looks unreal in those blue dropper bottles, good luck
I've got a hot sauce I've just finished named "White Lightning"

Maybe you can call it "The Last Drop" and underneath it put "pure Evil" Let them know this is the last drop you will need for just the right spice without all the Quote "yuck" end Quote....hehe Either way I think your reputation will sell it alone around here. You could just put "buy this" on it and I'd try some
hell.gif

Maybe you can call it "The Last Drop" and underneath it put "pure Evil" Let them know this is the last drop you will need for just the right spice without all the Quote "yuck" end Quote....hehe Either way I think your reputation will sell it alone around here. You could just put "buy this" on it and I'd try some
hell.gif

I like 3/5!

Hi Ann,that pure evil looks unreal in those blue dropper bottles, good luckI've got a hot sauce I've just finished named "White Lightning"

Thanks JungleRain. I figured White Lightening was already taken, It's a great name. GL with your sauce also.

Either way I think your reputation will sell it alone around here. You could just put "buy this" on it and I'd try some
hell.gif
:lol: Sheesh, you mean I could of saved myself all this promo trouble??? :lol: just kidding~

Thank you kindly for your thoughts.

SL

LOL Thanks for backing me up SD. I will definitely report. I can add this to the umpteen bottles of mild sauce I have laying around and see how it spices them up but keeps the flavor. Interesting. I could have used this tonight when I was at the local diner. I usually bring my own hot sauce. I had to resort to using green chili by Tabasco lol. Although it didn't taste bad. It was like eating a bell pepper and expecting it to burn your tongue
crazy.gif

THANK YOU to everyone who has PMed for a bottle of Pure Evil. I will be sending the paypal requests in the morning, reply when you can, and I plan to get packages out on Friday.

Feel free to post back here or private PM with your input or videos for those who have said they would do a vid.

Back