• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

Pumpkin

I guess this is the place to start this topic?(edit: what in the world, i missed the off topic section, sorry bout that!)

Anyone carve any pumpkins this year? I did this one earlier. Looks a little better in person.. Its the Lannister house sigil from A song of ice and fire(game of thrones)

XllGtkJ.png

Awesome carving! My wife's planning on doing some this year. No doubt at all hers will be MUCH better than mine. When it comes to artistic talent, I've got nada haha. Will add a new pic when we do this year's, but this is ours from my first Halloween here-
13765_162364443037_4324979_n.jpg

Hey those look pretty good! I usually do a traditional face but I decide to pick something from one of the books Ive read this year, and theres ton of pics for game of thrones. Im thinking about doing the stark sigil and carve in "Winter is coming" if I get the time.

I'm thinking about busting out the power drill and just putting a bunch of holes in that sucker, and then inserting a candle. My wife tells me it's the latest "thing," and it sure seems easy. Regardless, that sigil looks amazeballs. Nicely done.

Back