• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Repeat after me

I will never drink again
I will never drink again
I will never drink again
I will never drink again
I will never drink again
I will never drink again

For that to happen it takes WAY more than just beer. We're talking quaaludes, everclear, shrooms, 151, and ecstasy just for starters....

Sickmont said:
For that to happen it takes WAY more than just beer. We're talking quaaludes, everclear, shrooms, 151, and ecstasy just for starters....

You have a very valid point..Sex maybe and he must have had a crush on her..He didn't think she return the favor ;)

Sickmont said:

Now Now, there are those of us in search of true love, and the quest for the exploration of inner beauty, to be mentally stimulated. Spending wonderful evenings together enjoying culture and fine foods, ending up in front of the fire place making passionate love. Some guys are just into donut size dingleberries..................I can't type anymore.

DickT said:
Now Now, there are those of us in search of true love, and the quest for the exploration of inner beauty, to be mentally stimulated. Spending wonderful evenings together enjoying culture and fine foods, ending up in front of the fire place making passionate love. Some guys are just into donut size dingleberries..................I can't type anymore.

talas said:
Dick please let a man eat his food first........

Yeah, Dick, you're makin me choke on my lunch over here

god, he must have stayed drunk forever....

millworkman said:
I will never drink again.

imaguitargod said:
His ego was delivered a crushing blow....

Her love was to strong for him ..and he faded away
friends-071.gif

Back