• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Repeat after me

JayT said:
ohhhh...that was YOU under there huh?

Not me JT , I have a foot fetish and her feet are dirty, its a real turn off. I know its seems picky............................oh what ever.

JayT said:
so if she had nice feet...

I would find something else to complain about, however I have found myself in this situation before, very scary, I shoul do a separate thread on the ultimate 4th of july nightmare, complete with neighbors.

imaguitargod said:
I actually went back and looked, my gods you're right...ugh! Bet she's so fat that she can't even bend over and reach them to wash....yeeeeuck!

she probably gets hosed down after the feeding trough ..............

talas said:
O Thats cruel :lol:..Give her a fighting chance...

You meant an eating chance, right? Everyone was worried about the atom smasher creating a black hole here on Earth, but obviously we already have one...as evidenced by the picture. She's not screwing him, she's eating him. Just like the way an amoeba takes in food.....

For Dick..:mouthonfire:

2c43100aa007db6a9df56dafc668f9ea.jpg

Back