• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

romy6 2012

So i was gonna cont. my thread from last year but decided I better stay with the norm. I am not allowed to grow indoors( thanks to my better half) so I will not start anything new til late February and they will be germinated outside. Until then I have a nice amounts of plants I will be overwintering.They are as folllows.
2 Brain strain ( wayright )
2 chocolate bhut's( wayright)
4 yellow cardi scorps( wayright)
2 red 7's (THSC)
2 yellow 7's ( judy)
2 hybrid bhut's(redwoodcityseeds)
1 red bhut(CPI)
1 7 pot barrackpore ( roper2008)
1 red savina
1 douglah hybrid(wayright)
1 chocolate habanero( lisa/ gardens 2 grow)
1 african tunisian(gardens 2 grow)
1 chiltepin( garden 2 grow)
1 donne sali( wayright)
1 datil(CPI)
1 dorsett naga( highhalt's 2010 seed swap)
and a couple mystery plants

Here is a pic of some of them as I was bringing them in the Garage. My son JJ was a huge help. This is the latest i have ever had to bring them in .( I say that like I have been growing peppers forever) But last year I had to bring my plants in several times before the new year. :halo:

photo-168.jpg

And my first hybrid bhut with some peas my boy grew. I say that bhut was :hot:
IMG_2872.jpg

Thanks Eric,Jeff,John,Bill and Pia. I have been slacking lately but mainley beacause of how dissatisfied I have been with my garden. But thanks to Kevin, Vincent, Paul, John and Matt, I have still been loaded down with pods. I cannot thank those guys enough for keeping my chili experience positive. Here is a little video update of my pepper patch with special guest JJ and a cameo from my beautiful daughter Cris :dance:

They have looked better but they are improving slowly :party:

Great vid Jamie! You'll green 'em up in no time! Tell JJ he did a good job! I would make him do the whole next video solo!

Classic line... "your lucky I love you dad." ahahaaaa :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Great vid Jamie. Kids are adorable. Mother nature has not been kind. I have some bhut jolokia's that look like someone stuck a syringe in them and sucked out all the air and everything. My Fatalli's have hardly no seeds in them and are small. ugh

Excellent Video broham! :dance:
How wide is that one Brain??
It is a monster Jamie!

Princess Cris reppin the UF!!
Awesome!!

:cool:
Kevin

Jamison. Glad you liked it. sorry my peppers look awful :confused:

Shane, could not agree more. Next video JJ wil take it solo. I bet it will be the best ever :dance:

Thanks Pia. You made me do it :rofl:

Jeff . I am very blessed to grow all year around outside :fireball:

Brother Kevin. The brain is about 70 inches wide and 5 feet tall. The stem is fat and the pods are hot. Seed from you my man. Thank you. And Cris is a Gator for life just like the whole family :party:

Thanks Bill. can't wait to try your kick ass sauce!!!

Brian my man. Thanks for checking in. JJ is the man :onfire:

Glad you enjoyed Gary !!! JJ is a natural!!! :P

Britt. Good to hear from ya. I appreciate the kind words. You too !

So I made the powder from the peppers I smoked. It is my best yet.

IMG_3775.jpg

Here is the finished product

IMG_3778.jpg

First person to guess my favorite football team that has not received any powder from me before and lives in the lower 48 gets a free sample

Lemme Guess!
The guy thats upside down??? :rofl:
gators2.gif

Just Kidding brother!!
Go Gators!!!!! :dance:
That powder looks delicious!
I bet it smells wonderful!!

:cool:
Kevin

Back