• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

RYMERPT 2015 "BUCKET LIST" grow log

This ladies and gentlemen will be my second year growing peppers. A big shoutout to my friends that have helped me on this journey. Mike, Jojo, Rocketman, Spork, Hogleg, Sicman, SORRY IF I FORGET TO MENTION YOU. These folks and the entire THP community has made me what I am in the pepper world. I have grown 20+ plants on a small appartment balcony and had decent success. My list for 2015 is still up in the air right now, but soon to be. Trying to talk the wife into letting me start the seeds inside before Christmas.

4954279009_how_the_grinch_stole_christmas_xlarge_zpscf4b3936.jpg

Tentitive thoughts about grow list:

Purple jalapeno
Reaper
Ghost
Aji pineapple
Star fish
LemondropXtepin

Gonna try to get seeds planted soon.

Stay tuned.

This year I'm going as big as I can with the pots. My best luck was five gal bucket for my ghost.

You're off to a great start; the cooking trays look
like they make great cup holders, all right!

Rymerpt said:
Hybrid Mode 01 sent me some fresh reapers a short while ago.

Earlier i had Hogleg credited for sendingme the reapers. He actually sent me the seeds for the fancy little purple pepper (my wife likes purple stuff).

I am overwhelmed by the kindness I have found here at THP!

If I forget to credit you for hooking me up with seeds or pods forgive me.

Rymerpt said:
I just checked the solo cups and see a reaper starting to hook. THATS JUST 4 DAYS!!!!!

Wow, that sounds almost too good to be true.

Sure you didn't get the seeds off Fleabay?  ;)

Gonna give that germ method a try with some regular solo cups and plastic wrap since the lid won't fit atop the normal size cups. Here's hoping your luck rubs off on my grow! Carry on...

Good germ rates so far, but those look a little leggy to me. What kind of lights are you using and how close to them are your plants? It may help to put something under your flat to raise them up closer to the lights.

Back