• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Ⓢⓟⓘⓒⓔⓖⓔⓘⓢⓣ ❷⓿❶❺

This year I'm not growing a whole lot, but enough to keep me happy :)

The first to sprout are Pink Tiger, can you see them here?:

I also have a couple of plants I started a while back, here are a some baby red bhut pods:

I decided to keep just two Pink Tiger seedlings, they look practically identical:

Had a bunch others germinate including Seven Pod Moruga, Seven Pod Moruga Caramel, Seven Pod Primo, some of my bhuts, a couple of my Peach Bhut x Jay's Peach Scorpion F1, a couple Aji Cristal (C. baccatum) x Cumari Pollux (C. praetermissum) F2, Bhut x Seven Pod Moruga F2, Naga King (although I think these are really Naga King x Reaper F2)...

windchicken said:
Looking good Charles! I'm especially envious of those bumpy Bhuts...You have any pix of "Better Bhut"? Or are my seeds F1....I can't remember....?

The better bhut is an F1 from a cross I made in 2013, I haven't grown it out yet, in fact I just shared seed with a handful of people since I won't have space for them this season.  The parents are each different red bhut/naga types which I enjoyed very much, the F1 should be very nice... 

Spicegeist said:

The better bhut is an F1 from a cross I made in 2013, I haven't grown it out yet, in fact I just shared seed with a handful of people since I won't have space for them this season.  The parents are each different red bhut/naga types which I enjoyed very much, the F1 should be very nice... 

So for instance, I will grow it before you've even seen it? Okay, this is exciting :D

Want pics (in a couple of months)? 

:fireball:

Back