• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

SANARDA'S GROW LOG. LAST HARVEST MAYBE. AND STEELERNATION!!

Upload your photos to a hosting site like PhotoBucket and then
copy and paste the direct link from their album/pic into the image
dialog box in your forum post. At least it works for me with very
little fuss. I do all the cropping and editing in PhotoshopElements
before I upload.

Hope this helps. There is a tutorial thread on the forum, as well:

http://thehotpepper.com/topic/14109-posting-pictures/page__fromsearch__1

Thank you Paul and Gasssy :party: I think I have it: Ok here is a pictorial of me slowly killing my plants the way only a newbie can. Keep in mind we have had horrible weather here in Jersey with the exception of a few nice days (mostly rain and cool at night) I have 22 plants that I picked out and purchased from the great Cross Countries Nursery.. Well I purchased twenty-one from CCN and one I purchased online from another place. The first 12 are my plants a week after My purchase. It had rained practically all week so they started to look a little yellow but no biggie.
032.jpg
031.jpg
030.jpg
028.jpg
027.jpg
026.jpg
025.jpg
024.jpg

023.jpg
022.jpg

My last pics messed up :confused: :banghead:

There`s a picture post limit (nine i think) until someone like me replys, then you can post nine more. :party:

You can go back to your last post & edit it (tidy it up)

Mezo.

021.jpg

Mind you they were very green when I purchased them.. Green and lush... They were left outside one night and it rained. I have been trying to nurse them back. My Naga's are the worst looking
038.jpg
040.jpg
037.jpg
036.jpg
035.jpg
These are the worst. The others still look pretty good. Ill post more pics later

After pulling off leaves i would say they dont look so bad! i have heard that after ordering your plants from nurseries it might be a good idea to harden them off again. So be careful not to sunburn them. But i dont think you have a problem. Looks to me like with new shoes and sunshine they should start to take off! best of luck with your grow!

Ok thanks. Of course I will keep you posted

I just ran home for lunch and took a look Oswego how they were fairing. I placed them under my patio table due to the rain. The new leaves were huge. When I lifted up my table cover (which is ligh colored and a heavy cloth) it was very warm and humid and the fertilizer almost made me choke. But they really look much better. Maybe I will keep them under there a the environment is ideal

New updated photos:

09F5CE03.jpg

D7983224.jpg

CA10E15C.jpg

E13E2FA5.jpg

Believe it or not they are actually bouncing back. They are still way too wet and I haven't watered them in forever. Here is my safe haven
7DFDC4B6.jpg

It's crazy how these plants bounce back! I had one that dropped all but 2 leaves...it was due to bad potting mix.so I washed all of the soil off, exposing all of the roots, replanted in decent potting mix.....and 10 days later it's looking amazing!

I actually thought about it. But since they seem to be doing better I'm going to leave them and try to keep them as dry as I can. I feel like nj is a tropical rain forest this month

What do you guys think here are some more pics from yesterday's post

MY RECOVERING TRINIDADS
56B2CDE5.jpg

MY RECOVERING THREE LIL DEVILS
976589DE.jpg

MY RECOVERING BHUTS
1097BD89.jpg

MY SICK THAI HOPEFUL RECOVERING
09F5CE03.jpg

SAME THAI WITH A SPROUT :dance:
CA10E15C.jpg

MORUGA I RECEIVED .. OPENED.. LEAVES FELL OFF IN PLASTIC
UGH
8B5E750A.jpg

PLEASE HELP THIS NEWBIE!!!!! FYI WEATHER IS HORRIBLE

Most of them still look like they are on the mend! so thats good. Just make sure to keep there soil fairly dry. they look oversunned or overwatered. So just try and keep those two things fairly minimal untill they have recovered a little more. But they are looking better. But again im also a super noobie so take my advice with a grain of salt :) Best of luck!

beehunter im so glad you replied. I must say your my fave newbie as your plants look great and you respond to us uber newbies. I plan on doing just that ... nothing.. I did too much and paid a price. I am leaving my Morouga alone as when I received it, it was already really sick... I paid more money than I should have for it so its hard to do nothing. The roots looked funny to me so I started to wash and post a pic to see what people thought. I don't know .. it has no leaves or no sight of a sprout so I may do just that

What does "harden them off before they go in the sun" mean???

Ha thanks for the complement but maybe it means i spend way to much time on THP :) Anyhow Hardening off is basically gradualy conditioning your plants to life outside in the elements. If plants were started under lights on in a greenhouse. They need to be conditioned to Direct sunlight and wind slowly. Maybe just an hour or two a day at first then increase it over a week or two till eventually you can just leave them in the sun outside full time.

And that is where I went wrong. And them receiving too much water from me not protecting them from the rain... Thanks again

You mean the white fungus? try to ease up on the water & the sun should kill that, some guys use diluted peroxide.

Mezo.

TY Mezo. I havent watered in over a week. Its the damp air and constant rain I think. They are under my patio table that has a cover on it

I get mold sometimes, i either stir up the soil a bit or just leave the sun to do its job, it will go away when you get some real nice sunny days.

Mezo.

Back