• Start a personal food blog, or, start a community food thread for all.

SAVE QUESO!

Queso means cheese! If you're taking about queso dip say queso dip, just saying queso is giving the word a new meaning. Like salsa! Salsa means sauce but we changed it into an actual type of sauce to eat with chips. SAVE QUESO!

I got teh queso right here...

0038.jpg

Since we're sort of on the subject...what's up with ordering a soft drink down south?

waitress- what'll y'all have to drink?
customer- I'll have a coke
waitress- Sure, what kind?
customer- a root beer

same scenario-
I'll have a coke
What Kind?
Pepsi.

WTF? COKE is a brand name of a soft drink (or an illegal substance, but we're not talking about that.... :) ), not the generic term for all carbonated beverages!
If you want a Pepsi, order a Pepsi, if you want a Coke order a COKE!
:banghead:

I got teh queso right here...

0038.jpg

TB, you know that's going to end up as someone's avatar, right?

yes salsa you are dead on,when i moved to tennessee,i was so bothered about the get me a coke. id be like im running to the store what you guys want ? a coke they woud answer ,and then everyone was pissed they didnt get a dr.pepper,or mellow yellow,ha.

Who dipped the blow-up doll in the queso dip?
It wasn't a blow up doll, it was a life sized G.I. Joe with the kung fu grip! Dipped in Velveeta.

That soft drink thing drives me nuts also. That's like asking what you'd like to eat, you say chicken, they ask which kind and you state that you'd like the filet mignon one. WTF?

I put that one away for safe keeping. TB you can be sure you will be seeing that pic again some day.

Never know TB was obsessed with gazebos! Weird obsession!

He also obsesses over dog dishes with the paw prints on them, piling stacks of Bud Light cases to the moon, and caribou. Not sure where that last one came from...

Since we're sort of on the subject...what's up with ordering a soft drink down south?
WTF? COKE is a brand name of a soft drink (or an illegal substance, but we're not talking about that.... :) ), not the generic term for all carbonated beverages!
LOL, SL - You are DECADES and DECADES too late on this one!

COKE CANNOT BE SAVED NOR KLEENEX SO STOP WEEPING AND SAVE QUESO!

yes salsa you are dead on,when i moved to tennessee,i was so bothered about the get me a coke. id be like im running to the store what you guys want ? a coke they woud answer ,and then everyone was pissed they didnt get a dr.pepper,or mellow yellow,ha.
That soft drink thing drives me nuts also. That's like asking what you'd like to eat, you say chicken, they ask which kind and you state that you'd like the filet mignon one. WTF?
LOL, SL - You are DECADES and DECADES too late on this one!

THANK YOU!!! sicman, Pi and geeme. It's been buggin' me for decades, and I'm not even gonna try to save Coke cuz it's long gone.....I'm just glad to hear a couple of "Oh YeaH!"'s about the topic.

Can we save TAMAL too or is too late? :/

queso and tamal are on the endangered list, just like eagles were. Call to arms! Save the Quesos and Tamals!!!!

ps- you know I did that typo on purpose, right???

Back