• Start a personal food blog, or, start a community food thread for all.

SAVE QUESO!

Queso means cheese! If you're taking about queso dip say queso dip, just saying queso is giving the word a new meaning. Like salsa! Salsa means sauce but we changed it into an actual type of sauce to eat with chips. SAVE QUESO!

um.... THP.... You posted this in hot talk and cheese isnt spicy (unless its hot pepper cheese)

I JUST SAVED QUESO! :P

Well it was only a matter of time before it around to us. Think of all the various japanese/chineses/thai/etc translations that come out as broke (and often times hilarious) english. Only this time we're the butt end of the joke :whistle:

Queso means cheese! If you're taking about queso dip say queso dip, just saying queso is giving the word a new meaning. Like salsa! Salsa means sauce but we changed it into an actual type of sauce to eat with chips. SAVE QUESO!
Wow, I faintly recall seeing spicy cheese dip in a velveeta commercial years ago. I've never seen it in person though; I don't go to restaurants much. I heard fu yung means with egg. As in egg fu yung (Egg with Egg). Nothing like standing behind some teenagers who order a couple cheeseburgers "but hold the cheese".

WIN!
Tostitos is saving QUESO! They are using the words salsa and queso correctly! Salsa Con Queso
tostitos-dip-salsa-con-queso.gif

FAIL!
Queso Cheese Bites! WTF?
farm_rich_queso_cheese_bites.png

Crap! Tostitos is NOT HELPING!
Monterey Jack Queso
tostitos-dip-monterey-jack-queso.gif

So, I keep getting these emails from Chili's offering me a coupon for a free order of queso and chips. I happen to know that this "queso" has meat in it. Is that bad?

So, I keep getting these emails from Chili's offering me a coupon for a free order of queso and chips. I happen to know that this "queso" has meat in it. Is that bad?

You eat at Chili's? Save that one for the "Okay I admit it " thread. Personally, I would never admit to eating there.

As you well know, queso con chorizo is pure sex on a chip.

I haven't been there for about five years, but yes I have eaten there a few times. Its not bad, but so inappropriately named.

We already know Texas is backwards! :lol: You guys started this whole thing and now we're trying to fix it!

You mean you'd really buy one of these pseudo shirts? :lol:

I could work that out.

Back