• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Scovie's Shenanigans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
sicman said:
no video option?

What happens when you click on it? Does it take you to Botophucket with a video "play" button?

Yeah, screw Dale. He already has a hundred threads and 97 of them have been closed. :rofl:

Who's drinkin?

Scoville DeVille said:

.50 cal BMG

Bad.

Ass.

That's one way to increase the copper in your diet :)

Scoville DeVille said:
So here is the beginning of my BLOG. I don't know what a BLOG is but I have always wanted one.

Here is a picture of my cat drinking water.

attachicon.gif
104_6258.JPG

I sure hope this picks up. :rofl:

Scovie's shenanigans? You damn right. I call shenanigans! That's not water... it's white HHWHISKEY!!

elcap1999 said:
And sic... that is an awful lot of TS powder.... how many pods were required to make that much powder?
A Shit-ton!   and that is an official unit of measure sanctioned by the SoFlo Posse.

sicman said:

looks like yall are holding me up. thats funny ive never seen that pic.  

im just the drunk part.
I thought I posted it in ZF trip pics, but maybe not.  I'm not gonna dig up that thread just to check and see if I put that picture in there!  :lol:

KevinH said:
Holy mother of Jenna Jamison... I want that powder. That has to be at least 5lbs of dried peppers.
More like 10 pounds-  I was processing fresh pods for a co-pack.  That fall I washed, trimmed, froze or dried/ground almost 500 pounds of fresh chiles.  Most of which were superhots of the 7 Pot or Moruga variety.  Hunan Hand for weeks~~~ 

Scoville DeVille said:

What happens when you click on it? Does it take you to Botophucket with a video "play" button?

Yeah, screw Dale. He already has a hundred threads and 97 of them have been closed. :rofl:

Who's drinkin?
Link Works---

and....ME!
Hey, Gassy~~~ Nice to see you in here!

So like 28 grams in an ounce, 2.2 pounds in a key, we have a shit-ton too? Cool

Some random shit-ton of chiles-
phone dump 018.jpg

200g each bag of TS Moruga powder, not sure if this is what was in the square tub, there were Many Batches...
phone dump 095.jpg

30 pounds of Fataliis
IMG_1606 - Copy.JPG

ghetto dehydrator-
IMG_2256.JPG

IMG_1677.JPG

10 gallons of Pickled Peppers cold packed, and more pickled peppers canned...
IMG_1681.JPG

pickled, DC dinner 008.jpg

You know what I can't find in all these files?  Pictures of the peppers I got from Dale....
:think:

OH YEA!  I didn't get any from Dale!!!! :lol:

salsalady said:

OH YEA!  I didn't get any from Dale!!!! :lol:

Good!

sicman said:

That's what I feel like doing to Dale every time I see one of his "responses"

sicman said:
milk??

if you need to ask??

bitch-slap3.gif
haha i drink rum and pepsi and drinking milk after that would make ya puke, so i honestly dont know why anyone would drink milk after drinking, unless thats what yer goin fer lol 
by the way, i like it rough  :party:  ;)  :rofl:

Just remember Prime Time....Nothing Pertinent or Relevant!!!  Only Shenanigans!!!

Welcome to the MoshPit!  :lol:

magicpepper said:
haha i drink rum and pepsi and drinking milk after that would make ya puke, so i honestly dont know why anyone would drink milk after drinking, unless thats what yer goin fer lol 

by the way, i like it rough  :party:  ;)  :rofl:
dude your gut is young.  rum and what??   i drink everything straight. 

get back with me in twenty years.

and by the way nothin tells your body what a good liitle boy you are besides drinking three glasses of milk befor you crash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back