• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Scovie's Shenanigans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
this should be called a slog not a blog!  a Shenanigans LOG,  Not a weB LOG!

:dance: 

sicman said:
dude your gut is young.  rum and what??   i drink everything straight. 

get back with me in twenty years.

and by the way nothin tells your body what a good liitle boy you are besides drinking three glasses of milk befor you crash.
hahaha, i dont always drink it mixed, i usually mix my rum with cherry whiskey and drink it like that, but im poor and need to make it last so i mix it with pepsi lol

Scovie, you owe me a drink for that one!!!!

WIN!!!

.50 cal machine gun? I'm not even a gun person and I want one of those.
I can't wait to see what the rest of this thread holds.

If anyone wants to help me finish my rapid fire estes rocket launcher with integrated railgun and nail cannon to let send out to scovie for another video, that would be great..

:rofl: @ cruzz's fine print.

Cold Soup Season is here. Maybe you call it Gazpacho, but I call it what it is... COLD SOUP.
I made this 5 minutes ago...

1-½ lbs baby shreemps
1 bunch Green onion
2 blocks cream cheese
2 Avocados
1 64 oz. jug Clamato juice
1 64 oz. jug of Vegetable juice (V-8 works)
Dashes of my beloved Red Savina powder. Serve ICE COLD on a hot day. Like tomorrow. :woohoo:

View attachment 11916

The most important ingredients are these...

View attachment 11915

I use the "whack and twisp" method...

View attachment 11914

AWWYYYEEEAAAHHH

View attachment 11912

View attachment 11911

AWWWWW YEA!!!

(insert line-drawn dude)

I gots some schreemps on deck  but headed for the Barbie.

Damit I came here to see some egg titties and have sissy drinks... and my Baillys is almost gone. I mean Emmits (cheap bastard)

im crashing. glass of milk and im done.  good night, i better see fat men rolling in tubs of eggs and hot sauce when i wake.

scovie you suck and this is the best thread of all time.  

cant wait to see what all you drunk fools say by the time i get up.

where are the titties????

magicpepper said:
hahaha, i dont always drink it mixed, i usually mix my rum with cherry whiskey and drink it like that, but im poor and need to make it last so i mix it with pepsi lol

your rum with cherry whiskey? I puked in my mouth a little. Why do you do such things?

Holy Crap! I go away for 10 minutes to whip up some Cold Soup and this has gone completely to Hell! I LOOOOVE it!

cruzzfish said:
.50 cal machine gun? I'm not even a gun person and I want one of those.
I can't wait to see what the rest of this thread holds.

If anyone wants to help me finish my rapid fire estes rocket launcher with integrated railgun and nail cannon to let send out to scovie for another video, that would be great..

It's a single shot rifle. Later that "evening" we were shooting a mountain ridge about 3 miles away with Tracer loads. Very pretty. And LOUD :rofl:

Here is the .50 next to a .22 mag for size comparison. That thing holds ALOT of gun powder.

View attachment 11917

Owe you one drink SL? Only ONE??? LMAO

Everyone Say "G'Nite, Siccy!!!"

Scoville DeVille said:

Owe you one drink SL? Only ONE??? LMAO

Just one for naming this thread a SLOG...now you have to figure out how to go back into the first post and edit the title! 

I'm having flashbacks of the 2 times I went into Chat....:crazy: 

PrimeTime said:

your rum with cherry whiskey? I puked in my mouth a little. Why do you do such things?
cause it taste's good, an up here in canada ya cant get any alcohol over 40%  
some specialty stuff you can, but you really gotta look for it

sheesh...gotta go voodoo some Jumbo Shrimps-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back